Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,472 members, 7,854,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why (768 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. / What Was The Last Book You Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by dsimpleyahooc: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Share with us the book you found most interesting & let us go for it
Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
The secret of sheik. I first read the book in 2003, the book latter found its way back to my hands few months back (I thnk june or so). Its such an interesting book

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by Valon4ego(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Without doubt the malazan book of the fallen .there ain't another book out there with half the array of characters,personalities, gods and cultures like the book. If you disagree with me,just name one
Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by pasqal09: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Valon4ego: Without doubt the malazan book of the fallen .there ain't another book out there with half the array of characters,personalities, gods and cultures like the book. If you disagree with me,just name one

Can I get this books from u?
Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by Shylity: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
I love absolute power,last man standin by david baldacci..hes d best hes gud wit suspence nd hs storyline is .AwEsOm
Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by Valon4ego(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
pasqal09:

Can I get this books from u?
I will try to send it later when I have the MB. But you can always download it from the site I gave to you
Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by pasqal09: 4:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Valon4ego: I will try to send it later when I have the MB. But you can always download it from the site I gave to you
I checked but didn't see it
Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by Valon4ego(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2013
pasqal09:
I checked but didn't see it
get it from wap fever (remove the space and add dot com)
Re: Which Is The Most Interesting Book You Have Ever Read & Why by iambrighto: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please where did you get it, so I can get mine?
The secret of sheik. I first read the book in 2003, the book latter found its way back to my hands few months back (I thnk june or so). Its such an interesting book

(1) (Reply)

Hold On To Me - Part 1 (music Inspired) / 25 Real Facts! / What She Must Know (for Ladies And The Guys That Love Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.