Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Jumia.com Online Store - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia.com Online Store (807 Views)

Rytedeals.com: Online Shopping In Nigeria. Deals At The Lowest Prices. / 234world.com Online Comparison Shopping For Nigerians -interswitch Accepted Here / Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia.com Online Store by Abu4garba: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm. Jumia.com, the Nigerian online store is another 419 as far as I am concerned. This is my first experience buying product online in Nigeria. l Purchased Samsung galaxy gear and nine days after purchase , I discovered a defect on the product. This is the Second week of retrieving the product from me yet there is no concrete solution or answer to the problem. And honestly speakingI don't think I will patronise the store again. All over the world online store has been Successful then what is wrong with ours. Nigerians beware and shine your eyes. I think our regulatory body should also sit up. kindly advise me on what step I should take
Re: Jumia.com Online Store by Elfree: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
How much did u buy the phone and whats d problem with it?
Re: Jumia.com Online Store by Abu4garba: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2013
It is not actually a phone but a Samsung Galaxy Gear. It is a wrist watch but has other applications which makes it work with Galaxy note 3. l bought it from Jumia at the rate of N60,500.00 although it is cheaper now. The fault is that the Camera does not work properly.Anytime l attempt to use the camera it will not respond and it will say unfortunately the Camera has Stopped . I went to Samsung website to trouble Shoot it but I was asked to return it back to Jumia where l bought it. This Item only spent about 9 days with me before l discovered this fault
Re: Jumia.com Online Store by Elfree: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Wow.sorry abt d incident.

(1) (Reply)

BB Bold 5 (9900) For Sale 27k Lagos #shap / How To Use Etisalat Blackberry Subscription On Other Devices / Very Neat Dell D830 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.