Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win (1117 Views)

“I Watched My Daddy Score,” Says Daughter Of Golden Eaglet / Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow / With The Bashing Of New-zealand 5-0 By The Eaglet.has Our Youth Football Come Ba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by Akshow: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Let me first begin by saying a big CONGRATULATIONS to our "fantabulous" golden eaglets. 26 goals with d best goal keeper, the most valuable player, fifa fair play award, this crop of players are just too much.

Knowing our dailies and their love for sensational News Headlines, let's have fun by guessing what the headlines will be screaming tomorrow. I'll go first.

PUNCH: Nigeria delivers d sucker punch to Mexico.

THE GUARDIAN: Magical Eagles with a record 26 goals win their fourth title.

THE SUN: The eaglets soar high in Dubai.
Keep it rolling....lol
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by nero2face: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
NATIONAL DAILY: eaglets cruise over their mexico counterparts, claims the FIFA U-17 4de 4th time...lol
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by zopaks: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yeah
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by obongtunji: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gold for Golden Eaglets
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by lexyman(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eaglet and their winning ways , delivered the fourth World Cup to Nigeria : that's from punch Lol

b]Eaglet and their winning ways , delivered the fourth World Cup to Nigeria after a second hard knock on the Mexican !!! Still punch ..lol
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by mjames: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eaglet conquer the world for the fourth time
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Golden Eaglet gbo Ewuro Soju Mexico, Mexico Ko le Ta Putu...Alaroye
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by damoobaba: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2013
The nation: Eaglets crush Mexico 3 nil to lift trophy for the fourth time
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by ksam(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2013
*Eaglet would score more goals if not for Jonathan-Apc
*Fg cannot use world cup victory to intimidate us-ASUU
*Glo claims "good service"responsible for eaglet victory
*I saw Eaglet victory coming-Rev Chris Okotie
*Solar eclipse catalyse our victory-Iheanacho
*Fg to spend 50billion Naira to host Eaglet
*IGP to deploy 1000 police to protect cup
*Falana petition fifa over Eaglet victory
Re: Likely Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow Celebrating The Eaglet's Win by tck2000(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
lol

(1) (Reply)

. / FA CUP: Brown Ideye Scored Brace As West Brom Thrash West Ham 4-0 / Leomessi Travel To Gabon ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.