Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Naija Nids To Suport GLO To Control,they Have Given A Lot In NIGERIA Developmnt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Naija Nids To Suport GLO To Control,they Have Given A Lot In NIGERIA Developmnt (459 Views)

List Of Money Given To Sports Ambassadors Today By Buhari / 5 Players Who Have Never Been Given A Red Card / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Nids To Suport GLO To Control,they Have Given A Lot In NIGERIA Developmnt by Boll2010: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
The glo supporting team,they have really put thier best in all ramifications in suporting Nigeria .....the music ambassador,the national team supporting,the glo premier league....and yet they dont have much users like the rubbish called mtn...and we nigeria can't give them 60percent of our market its soo sad!!...mtn as never given anything to this great country, all she(mtn) does is steal,cheat from us and then we give them our market to toil with, I think is high time we give glo omething back,don't tell me about the network,because non of them as ever been outstanding!!!

NB: I'm not a glo worker but what I saw today in the match will touch my heart!!

Sad I tell you when I saw the supporters spirit,God bless mr.adenuga n Co.
God bless the likes of dangote for helping employment too!

(1) (Reply)

Eaglets Get N2m Each, National Honours / Ronaldo V Ibrahimovic -who Does The World Cup Needmore? / Onazi Open To Liverpool Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.