Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigeria Got Talent's Locked Outside Excalibur Hotel, Etete, Benin City - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Got Talent's Locked Outside Excalibur Hotel, Etete, Benin City (713 Views)

Video: Amarachi’s Dance - Amarachi(Nigeria's Got Talent Winner) / VIDEO: Nikki Minaj Appears At Nigeria’s Got Talent Ibadan Auditions / Boniface Ukeme At NIGERIA’S GOT TALENT [the Diary Of A Mad Stepper] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Got Talent's Locked Outside Excalibur Hotel, Etete, Benin City by Gpattern(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Just want to inform you that all the contestants from benin zone are stranded outside excalibur hotel benin city, the point they told them to wait since morning to board a bus for the final audition in lagos. As i am talking to you now the have been sent out of the hotel premesis putting they and the bus driver's life in danger, all means to speak the individual incharge have proved very difficult. I will want this body to make this right to guild against any wrong happening. Thank you. Am not competing bv a gueast just leaving the hotel thanks

Re: Nigeria Got Talent's Locked Outside Excalibur Hotel, Etete, Benin City by Gpattern(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
can some one plz call to inform them

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Featuring Machel Montano – Go / 2face Ft R.kelly / NEW MUSIC>DJ Jimmy Jat–i Am Legend Ft. Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem M.I & Waje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.