Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Much Is Usb Hard Drive - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Much Is Usb Hard Drive (730 Views)

Playstation 2 With Usb Hard Drive For Sale At The Cheapest Price / 500gb Portable Usb Hard Disk For Sale: 30k / Guys, How Much Is Usb Hard Disk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Usb Hard Drive by mecussey(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2008
I will appreciate it if any body can tell me how much they sell USB hard disk storage device at Comp VIllage, atleast from 10G to 60G
Re: How Much Is Usb Hard Drive by kingDavid5(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
mecussey
why do you want to go for hard disk with low capacities when you can get 120, 160, 200GB between 10k - 15k. I will regard the 10gb - 60gb you're requesting for as been in medieval ages broda!!!
Re: How Much Is Usb Hard Drive by mecussey(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
King david, thanks man so cheap? I thought those ones are up to 40K like someone told me. Mightydick, why do you behave like that, do you know if I am lame?, why do you guys enjoy critisizm, too bad for you; you re just a typical Nigerian, if you don't like the question you can just skip it.
Re: How Much Is Usb Hard Drive by kingDavid5(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
Kia mightydick , na real wah for you!!!! I believe mecussey is doing the right thing before he goes to the market just like you suggested as a novice and gets head butted. I bet if you really know what C.Village is and you've ever been given serious head but, you will be asking the same question papy
Re: How Much Is Usb Hard Drive by kingDavid5(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
yw mecussey , if you're ready to do it, u can drop me a message YIM= tywo.king and I can help you out because one thing is knowing what you want to buy and the other thing is you been jabbed even when you think you have what you want with you. SOURCE really matters, lot of imposters in there and that is why I am just intervening as you can see maybe I was just sent here because of you, my reply to your post was my first post here.

GOOD LUCK BRO!!!
Re: How Much Is Usb Hard Drive by mecussey(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
So, what do you suggest, 100GB is like how much?

(1) (Reply)

Help: Cybercafe In Lagos With Foreign Ip Needed Urgently. / What Do I Need To Start A Video Editing Business? / Trusted Trading Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.