Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,726 members, 7,844,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones (972 Views)

What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by critique101(f): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
For those of you (both male and female) who don't know how to cook but will love to learn how to make both Nigerian and international dishes so you can give your spouse, loved one or family a treat once in a while, check this blog out! cool

http://chichiscuisine..com/

I came across it by mistake and looking at it makes me salivate. wink grin

The lady in charge will give you the recipe of every dish and include photos of every stage of the preparation of the dish cheesy

I have learnt a lot already wink kiss

The good thing about learning stuff like this is that many men like good food. And not just good food, variety. If you keep giving your man beans, rice, yam, swallow, he will get tired and probably start looking for variety outside and before you know it, he has fallen in love with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by Illuminatus(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Someone might end up in the emergency room of a hospital...

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by b3llo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
am salivating that's good to know. @OP, that means u r a good cook with the tips you've learnt

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by critique101(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Illuminatus: Someone might end up in the emergency room of a hospital...

why? undecided
Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by EfemenaXY: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2013
^^ Because those foods are high-energy, carbohydrates and fatty / oily based foods.

Good if your hubby is a farmer who toils the earth from dawn to dusk with a hoe - but not for your average guy who spends less energy in a day. Besides, the amount of green vegetables in each dish is so grossly disproportionate to the high energy stuff AND I don't see any fruits there either.
Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Because those foods are high-energy, carbohydrates and fatty / oily based foods.

Good if your hubby is a farmer who toils the earth from dawn to dusk with a hoe - but not for your average guy who spends less energy in a day. Besides, the amount of green vegetables in each dish is so grossly disproportionate to the high energy stuff AND I don't see any fruits there either.

The first food is rich though, but the rice too much.
Normally a hand cup if rice is enough for individual , you can now have veges, fruits, water, wine to fill up.

Most Naija Men Sha like plenty eba
Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by EfemenaXY: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2013
^^ I agree the first food is rich - good for kids as they're growing and their metabolism rate is high, but it's different for adults.

A lot also depends on whether red meat or fish was used for that dish and most importantly, what constitutes that brown sauce. If it's oil-based then it really isn't that healthy.

Don't get me wrong o! High-fatty foods taste better, but are they really good for one's health?

Nice presentation though.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by deols(f): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2013
I see Efe's point. The food may taste good but not healthy.

It does not mean that one can not learn though. Some indulgence every now and then won't kill.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Good and tasty looking dishes.
Compared with dishes in d west especially obama place, this looks very healthy.

Efe, don't talk!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cook Variety For Your Man Or Loved Ones by EfemenaXY: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Good and tasty looking dishes.
Compared with dishes in d west especially obama place, this looks very healthy.

Efe, don't talk!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Latest Preventive Measures Released By W.h.o, Ecowas, Ministry Of Health, / , / Couple Die During $ex In Hot Tub After Husband Suffer Heart Attack And Squashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.