Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Christian Pilgrimmage To Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Pilgrimmage To Israel (718 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel / Bishop Slumps, Dies On Way To Israel / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Pilgrimmage To Israel by Ekpekus(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
The president had gone and returned from his pilgrimmage to Israel. I later discovered that the state government sponsors qualified candidates to attend, just like in Hajj.
My question now is: what are the criteria for qualification? And what are the process in order to be selected?

If you've gone through the process your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Christian Pilgrimmage To Israel by macof(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2013
The only pilgrimage you should be worrying about should be to your village shrine or temple

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrimmage To Israel by obialfa: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2013
macof: The only pilgrimage you should be worrying about should be to your village shrine or temple

unfortunately the xtians have destroyed the shrines in my village. In any case, Satan is dealing with them.
Re: Christian Pilgrimmage To Israel by macof(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2013
obi alfa:

unfortunately the xtians have destroyed the shrines in my village. In any case, Satan is dealing with them.

smiley Satan that the Christians so fear without him even yet lifting a finger against them

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Commandments / Peace In Our Nation / PHOTO: SEE HOW Pastor Tries To Walk On Water,then Drowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.