Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Please,help A Nairalander's Sister Win A Beauty Contest - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please,help A Nairalander's Sister Win A Beauty Contest (637 Views)

Face Of Mcj Nigeria 2014 Beauty Contest! / UNILAG Student To Rep. Nigeria At World’s Muslim Beauty Contest In Indonesia / Miss Heiress Pagent: Naija's 1st Cultural Beauty Contest: No Bikini Or Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please,help A Nairalander's Sister Win A Beauty Contest by omojaytee(m): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Helloo ,i wil really be grateful to you if u would allow this get to the front page because it's really important to me.Dear Nairalanders,my sister entered into a modelling contest and i will forever be grateful to you all if u can kindly vote and help her win.kindly follow the link in the message below to vote,thanks in anticipation.

Hello....... Pls kindly Vote (Buzzy swags) as d Face of 9JA youth for the month of November. Just click dis link and like HER picture http://9jatalktalk.com/?p=372. Allow the link to load totally before clicking the facebook like button.pls dnt ignore,help sum1 fulfill ha drmz.Thanks,God bless u!

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Suitable Online Apparel Wholesaler / How To Keep Your Makeup Brushes Clean /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.