Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo (24456 Views)

2face Receives Chieftaincy Title In Kaduna - ''Tafidan Kudendan" Of Kudendan / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by HisMajesty1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
victorv12: I'm not her fan. A married woman that exposes herself to different men in search of fame...Infact, she doesn't have the cultural Yoruba features in her, and most of her movies. Maybe it's because of the way she act promiscuous in her movies. Watching these Nollyhood movies is asif someone is watching a soft p*rn.

To our Ondo people, what's the meaning of Osemawe bestowed on her? Because our rulers loves dishing out titles that's meant for decent cultured Nigerians to whores, plunderers and saboteurs. No wonder someone like Achebe turned down the national awards over and over!
God will not allow oversabi kill you... Osemawe is not her tittle, it's the Oba's tittle.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Blazinraj01(f): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
victorv12: I'm not her fan. A married woman that exposes herself to different men in search of fame...Infact, she doesn't have the cultural Yoruba features in her, and most of her movies. Maybe it's because of the way she act promiscuous in her movies. Watching these Nollyhood movies is asif someone is watching a soft p*rn.

To our Ondo people, what's the meaning of Osemawe bestowed on her? Because our rulers loves dishing out titles that's meant for decent cultured Nigerians to whores, plunderers and saboteurs. No wonder someone like Achebe turned down the national awards over and over!
You do realise you didn't make sense by posting that picture. Your common sense should have told you the picture was done via photoshop.
Like my maths teacher used to say 'common sense is a sense that is not common, so am not surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
The fact that I clicked on this topic just proves I should be put in a psych ward away from all technology angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Santi19(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
lynpetra:

Someone just missed his dose!!! undecided
Iswear!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
you dont really have to wh..ore around every honour they give to you.....you can at least avoid some like a traditional title,

My point is, shes been all over the media lately...back off with your four kids.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by victorv12(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
What da f is wrong with some people? Is it a crime to criticize someone?! Even in the western world there are critics!

@lynpatra or whatever you call yourself, that ur ugly pancaked face with the cheap hair extension you wore makes you look dirty and scruffy! Tell your boyfriend to get a better wig for you next time!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by SELFWORTH: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
lynpetra:

You are one of those ignorant people who think it's okay to express yourself but no one else is allowed an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
I understand what u trying to say abt the way award and titles are being given out but you don't need a 2nd look to know that picture is photoshopped!!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
victorv12: What da f is wrong with some people? Is it a crime to criticize someone?! Even in the western world there are critics!

@lynpatra or whatever you call yourself, that ur ugly pancaked face with the cheap hair extension you wore makes you look dirty and scruffy! Tell your boyfriend to get a better wig for you next time!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chineke mee! See finishing! Guy abeg easy.

victorv12: What da f is wrong with some people? Is it a crime to criticize someone?! Even in the western world there are critics!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Stunner1(f): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2013

muhehehehehe haaa guy u wicked ooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
lynpetra:

Hahahaha! U are just baaaad gan! cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Goldenheart(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
proudly ondo state grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Joshkid(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
That's gud
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2013

Am sure your gf is bald! undecided
Besides,any man who spends so much time calling another man's wife a who.re is nothing but a first son of a b..itch!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by fairygeh(f): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013

. Sofri sofri o.why did u have to finish her like that?Be nice bro
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Hahahaha! U are just baaaad gan! cheesy

I no baaadd o my sis. grin
The guy just talk anyhow like say e no get sense,that one no still do am,he still carry Omo t fake nude pics to back up him trash.Me just conclude say he must be a case of Onye Ara. undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by aboafu(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Go omosexy,u re d bomb.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by ayos82: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chei dey don initiate into marine kingdom God pls deliver for me grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Kajiang02(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2013

Let me help your ignorance. The Osemawe is the Oba of the entire Ondo Kingdom across all his territories. A top traditional ruler in the state and among senior traditional rulers in Nigeria. Just like the Oba of Benin, Otaru of Auchi etc.
Osemawe wasn't bestowed on her. It is the paramount ruler/head's title.

Secondly, wetin concern Achebe refusal of National award with a traditional recognition from one's own state and region? Guess you got it wrong here.
The lady earned it #imo.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by bankwalter: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2013

U sure nEed an enlightenment young man, first and foremost omosexy is adjudge as d most decent among all her contemporaries (Gene, Rita, mercy, iniedo jst to mention bt few) in Nollywood.
She's perhaps the only one or one of d few enjoying a gud matrimony (if u like call it stable). She's also a UN ambassador. Responsible and humble and well cultured.
Secondly, its an award nt a chieftancy title, she was giving the honorary award been an indigene of Ondo town (Ondo ambassador).
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
nutty_hnic: you dont really have to wh..ore around every honour they give to you.....you can at least avoid some like a traditional title,

My point is, shes been all over the media lately...back off with your four kids.

You sir are a SUPER FOOL... grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
All these akara and egusi titles not worth a damn angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by NAJALYN: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Congrats Omotola.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by tellwisdom: 1:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Wetin dem wan take am do? sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
I'm confusd here
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Xsolutions: You sir are a SUPER FOOL... grin

are you not the d i.dio.t from open university?

from what i know i have a right to my opinion, didnt they teach you that in your open university u bloody f..oooool?
People like you dont have the mental capacity to think outside of the box .... you should be 32 and still in your first year!!!

you are one of the reasons nollywood keeps dishing out crap each year....an id.iotic mo.ro..n that thinks he has an opinion.

go deep your head in shame nd wallow in ignorance as u luckily skip your first yr at sch...u shouldnt have access to the internet in d first place....brainless bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Son Cameron Dancing On Stage. (Video) / Peter Okoye Classy In New Photo / Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.