Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? (997 Views)

4 Nigerians Arrested By India Police For Over 500 Cases Of Online Fraud In India / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / India: Police Nab 2 Nigerians, 3 Indians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by iyobs7(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
The police just left my house as at the time am typing this message right now demanding for my documents. The incident happened in GOA but
the police in Hyderabad just visited and the list he had with him, had Nigerians all through, no congo, uganda, south africa, tanzania.

When it started people did not see any need to get angry at the Nigerian that was killed but showed their anger towards the Indian govt.
Whatever the Indian people have done, I see no justification to a stranger, foreigner in a land that is not of his birth not to keep a low
profile when he already knows about the way these people handle their things.

Some said He was dating an Indian and the brother of the girl was the one that killed him and they now covered it with Drug wahala.
But as at now, the security of Nigerians in India is already compromised, why because of one brother who refused to mind his business

So you know how bad it is, other africa nationals that do something wrong, on questioning they mention they are from Nigeria.

I am not taking sides with anybody and I am not saying what the Indians have done is right but when you know you are not in your country, behave yourself.

Please for Nigerians living in India please comply when they come asking for your documents.
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2013
no offence bro, what opportunities are there in India that Nigeria cant offer. I am just curious

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by iyobs7(f): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Obiagelli: no offence bro, what opportunities are there in India that Nigeria cant offer. I am just curious

I am schooling in india, atleast admission was easy, no jamb or post ume, the lecturers are dedicated infact they even beg you to come to school. There is nothing like ASUU. As i have been made to know, india is one of the countries leading in IT and i am studying computer science. Does that answer your question? living in india is cheap and the school fee is affordable. No need for sat and toefl, no need for €8000 euro deposit.

5 Likes

Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2013
iyobs7:

I am schooling in india, atleast admission was easy, no jamb or post ume, the lecturers are dedicated infact they even beg you to come to school. There is nothing like ASUU. As i have been made to know, india is one of the countries leading in IT and i am studying computer science. Does that answer your question? living in india is cheap and the school fee is affordable. No need for sat and toefl, no need for €8000 euro deposit.
oh great you are schooling, i hope you bring back your wealth of experience someday, please bro keep your head low cos its tough times for Nigerians over there. God protect and help you bro.
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by psucc(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Hmm! The OP is a student of IMSU. Wetin come consen nam for india.
LOLs.
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by tomakint: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2013
iyobs7:

Well done bro, just keep your head up, definitely you are in the best environment and country when it comes to I.T! Please how much do you know about ITRC Computer Education in India, my company is planning going into partnership with them, I just want to know how reliable they are, thanking you in advance!
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by iyobs7(f): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
tomakint:
Well done bro, just keep your head up, definitely you are in the best environment and country when it comes to I.T! Please how much do you know about ITRC Computer Education in India, my company is planning going into partnership with them, I just want to know how reliable they are, thanking you in advance!

I just got to India 3rd of July and because of the cumbersome nature of my schedule, (Mon-Saturday) we go to school and also the school work is much, I havent done much or paid attention to Computer institutes in India or else I will fail woefully, so I am taking it one step at a time. I plan on going for my certification courses during the holiday! But believe me when I say this, Indians are best at what they do. Your organisation will not regret a thing
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by jmaine: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Even though i fully appreciate the point the OP is driving at.
There is absolute no offence in dating a citizen of your host country provided his/her right wasn't trampled upon.
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by Rossikk(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
WHAT is NIGERIAN POLICE WAITING FOR? WHY ARE THEY NOT HARASSING AND INTIMIDATING THESE BASTARDS, WHEN 1 MILLION OF THEM LIVE HERE, MANY ILLEGALLY? THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW, NOT THIS GARBAGE ABOUT THEIR ROTTEN INDIAN ''SCHOOLS''.
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by 4Play(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
iyobs7, just out of curiosity and you may not know the answer, what is the average wage of an Indian university lecturer?
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by doctokwus: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shameful!All of u laying blames on nigerians for acting d way dey did shud b ashamed.A human being was killed in anoda country in a most painful manner and citizens protested d death and manner of it.Y shud u keep a lowprofile wen u are not living in d country illegally.U expectd nig's to kp quiet today,2moro d next thing wud happen,days after again.D nigerians shud rather b praised for taking action where govts have repeatedly failed to do so.Can an American, or a caucasian b killed dat way,even an Asian Chinese,Japanese or Korean because of d level dese countries see themselves.If a govt refuses to dignify ur citizenship,u must dignify ur existence by not allowing what cannot b done to others to b done to u.
Besides,india has more to lose from nigeria deserting d country dan nigeria has something to gain.Do u know d amt of revenue that acrues to india frm nigerians coming for medical tourism,education and biz
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by redsun(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
To think that any nigerian will want to hustle om india at this time and age shows how desperate nigeriana are. Indians pay thousands of pounds human traffickers that hides them in lorries and containers just to come to europe and wash oyinbo plates or pick fruits and veg in farms.

Millions of indians live in abject poverty like africans,they are not better and why any african will want to make a base there without a defined business interest is something that beats imagination
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by Rossikk(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
redsun: To think that any nigerian will want to hustle om india at this time and age shows how desperate nigeriana are. Indians pay thousands of pounds human traffickers that hides them in lorries and containers just to come to europe and wash oyinbo plates or pick fruits and veg in farms.

Millions of indians live in abject poverty like africans,they are not better and why any african will want to make a base there without a defined business interest is something that beats imagination

It's their colonial conditioning that's killing them. Anywhere light-skinned people live is better than Nigeria as far as they're concerned. You'll be shocked how many of them would queue up for visa to Bangladesh and Afghanistan if they could. That's why some of them are stuck in India, broke as hell, with no means of getting back home. The effort some of them put into ''making it'' in these countries, if they put just HALF of that effort into making it in Nigeria, they'd be multi-millionaires.
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by tomakint: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
iyobs7:

I just got to India 3rd of July and because of the cumbersome nature of my schedule, (Mon-Saturday) we go to school and also the school work is much, I havent done much or paid attention to Computer institutes in India or else I will fail woefully, so I am taking it one step at a time. I plan on going for my certification courses during the holiday! But believe me when I say this, Indians are best at what they do. Your organisation will not regret a thing
Thanks!
Re: Verification Of Documents By India Police. Have They Reached You? by EKONGKING: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
POLICE came visiting me to check my documents about 5 hours back and yes they have some 15 names which r exclusively nigerian .
According to my knowledge all nigerians have valid visa papers and we have registered ourselves at the local police station when we came to the city.
I stay in vijayawada city about 270 km east of hyderabad where OP is staying and i study in a JESUIT COLLEGE HERE.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola And Attiku Joke Of The Day / IBB/Tinubu To Present Lamido/amaechie, AntiTinubu APC faction intalk with NCP / N458m Bribe: Okorocha Faults EFCC Clearance Of Agbaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.