Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

People Thought I Was Too Small, Skinny To Be A Good Player – Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / People Thought I Was Too Small, Skinny To Be A Good Player – Iheanacho (675 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! / Kelechi Iheanacho-they Thought I Was Too Skinny To Be A Good Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Thought I Was Too Small, Skinny To Be A Good Player – Iheanacho by tunnex190: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Nigeria’s outstanding No10 Kelechi Iheanacho put on a dazzling display of football here in UAE, scoring six goals and setting up a further seven enroute to a fourth title for the west Africans. A playmaker and lethal finisher all rolled into one, his trademark goal celebrations had the Nigerian fans here in UAE on their feet from start to finish.

FIFA.com caught up with the best player of the 2013 U-17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates to talk about how it feels to be a world champion, his chat with Nigerian legend Nwankwo Kanu and why he had doubts about his size and strength when he was called into the national team camp.......

Read the rest of the story here

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/people-thought-small-skinny-good-player-iheanacho/
Re: People Thought I Was Too Small, Skinny To Be A Good Player – Iheanacho by Tolexander: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Bro ihenacho, you tried!
Re: People Thought I Was Too Small, Skinny To Be A Good Player – Iheanacho by ckkris: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2013

Scintillating on the pitch, from a brilliant mind.

Re: People Thought I Was Too Small, Skinny To Be A Good Player – Iheanacho by Afrocatalyst: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Good player indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Sack Or Back David Moyes? Which Do U Prefer / Nigeria Will Break Argentine Jinx In Brazil, Says Peter Rufai / Messi, Please Don't Cry. I Still Love You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.