Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Need A Music Producer/sponsor. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Need A Music Producer/sponsor. (7205 Views)

Starting A Music Studio / Who Is Nigeria's Best Music Producer? / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by alexmakaay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
plz guys/gals, can anyone hook me up with a music producer who can equally sponsor me OR anybody who can sponsor me. i'm serious please. I'll be grateful to anyone who can give me the link. I live in Anambra state of Nigeria.I would'nt mind the person's(producer) location.
thanks.
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by snid: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2008
you got to be state it out clearly when u said sponsor
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by Alexalibur: 3:52am On Jul 23, 2008
Ever Heard of Dog-No-Mite a.k.a. D-Mite Beats?? Then u haven't heard anything yet!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FOTZcMRr0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Lil Wayne - A Millie REMIX by D-Mite Beats

~We Are AKS~
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by alexmakaay(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
i mean somebody who can help me financially.
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by megapoints(m): 4:37am On Mar 15, 2009
Attention Artists!Got Great Songs? Get your song HEARD & Get the Music deal you desire!

Record labels, Marketers and Distributors etc want to signs deals with you, but they are caught up in the line and working through long days of comparing hundreds of talented people one after the other and facing other business. It is a breath of fresh air for them skipping the long processes of listening and reviewing your materials; getting someone to do the review and listening for them.

This is where MEGA POINTS INTERNATIONAL comes in through our “Music Placement” service package.First of it kind in Africa,from the city of London,UK to the city of Lagos,Nigeria.We are bringing to Nigeria a new world class innovative service package the "MUSIC PLACEMENT".

Don’t you think it is great to have a vehicle that could bring to you promising submission requests,screened and reviewed your submissions then we transport to them the potential materials from the whole submission?

We’ve got a lot of opportunities for Songwriters,Unsigned Musicians and Producers. We are currently taking submissions.For more details and information visit:www.megapointsinternational.com/music_place.html

Let us know if you have questions about the service package, it’s always best to contact our Client Service Executives through: 08024088184,08036468301 or Email:info@megapointsinternational.com

We look forward to help you get signed!!!

MEGA POINTS INTERNATIONAL
UK :c/o Segun Odunewu
Mega Points International:
4-16,Brandram Road,Lewisham,
London SE13 5EA. United Kingdom.

African Contact Point:
5,Adelabu Close,off Toyin Str,
Opp.Custom Training School,Ikeja.
Lagos,Nigeria.
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by youngmind: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
good news for all
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by OSTA(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2011
I rap and sing and u cnt test me, i need a promoter.08068964885 or infooverheat@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by OSTA(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2011
No upcoming can test me wen it cumz 2 rap and singing,am multi talented bt d problem remains promoter, record label and a sponsor, i have done some tracks and am been featured in some realeased albums, if u get any help 4 me,contact me on 08068964885 or infooverheat@yahoo.com,infooverheat@gmail.com, website:www.overheat.page4.me
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by TIS1music: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello sir,I'm TIS by stage name,I'm 26 years old,I'm songwriter and singer,I always write blues and R&B,I have wrote a lot of song down up to 45 tracks,my melody is beautiful No music No fun.
NAME……. Toheeb Lateef
STAGE NAME…..TIS
MUSIC GENRE…..blues,R&B
ADDRESS……..no 38 apete layout Ibadan oyo state
AGE……26
PHONE NUMBER……+2348166494666
All I need is your help,music is my passion.

1 Share

Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by ClassicMusic68: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Need A Music Producer/sponsor. by ClassicMusic68: 7:54am On May 02, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

Download: J Hus Common Sense Album (2017) / Is Rihanna Really Dating Chris Brown? / Music Business Agency:need A Job?as An Artistes/songwriters/instrumentalist/prod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.