Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Free Your MTN Airtime. How to Unsubscribe From MTN Newspaper Services (MNS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Your MTN Airtime. How to Unsubscribe From MTN Newspaper Services (MNS) (14364 Views)

How To Unsubscribe From MTN Play For Removing Your Money / How To Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Services / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Your MTN Airtime. How to Unsubscribe From MTN Newspaper Services (MNS) by CareerCaptain: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2013

I have got so many clients complain to me of their airtime (N120 or thereabout) been deducted and no news forthcoming in the MTN Newspaper Services (MNS). The painful part to this subscribers is actually the fact that they didn't actually subscribe to this packages from MTN. There are likelihood that you are automatically subscribed to these newspaper packages the moment you switch from one MTN bundle to the other (e.g MTN Zone to Easy Talk).

Even if you call the Customer Care to unsubscribe you, you will be told you are to do that yourself.

Here, I have compiled the direct ways of unsubscribing from any of these packages.

To Unsubscribe, type 'NO' before any of the codes below and send to 4900. For example, text NO HMM to 4900 to Unsubscribe Health Info mobile newspaper.

*NOTE: Code must be related to whatever package you are subscribed to.

Punch -PNM
The Guardian -TGM
Learn French -LFM
Learn Yoruba -LYM
Learn Hausa -LHM

That is not all. If your package is not included in those, Click here To see the remaining 25 MTN Newspaper Service Codes

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Or Sony Erricson / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Leaked Information September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.