Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Facebook Scammers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Scammers (607 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu / Diary Of A Smart 'mugu' - A scammers worst nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Scammers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
I have tons of similar messages from about 20 of this pple in my fb inbox. what is their deal? when i reply, they'll be like: "omg! she knows m a fraud" and they'll block me (like i care). believe me, they are all guys and they'll use a feminine name. they have no profile picture and the acct information is empty. no data at all(date of birth, bio, location). that is to let u know d acct was just opened. yahoo!
even in my email (bulk mail) u'll see mails from pple like that claiming to be refugees. i got one telling me dat she's mrs Sam in a refugee camp at one yeye place. that she has about 300 million dollars in a bank at benin. and that the money is frozen there. so, i should send her my bank details so she can transfer d money to me. smh... only a sexy foooo0l will give in to sumtin like dat.
Anywaiz, have any of u received messages like this below:

Re: Facebook Scammers by AbuMikey(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2013

I've received this message more than You self.

But Your reply na die gringrin "Fat Goat"
ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scammers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I've received this message more than You self.

But Your reply na die gringrin "Fat Goat"
ROTFL

hehehe... i ran out of insults
Re: Facebook Scammers by Enoquin(f): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy
You get energy reply self. Gmail moves all to my spam, yahoo does too but I rarely use yahoo self. Facebook moves almost all these kind of mails to my spam and the few that creep into my inbox, I don't reply.
Re: Facebook Scammers by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
I got such mail some 5yrs ago in one BBA forum...Only desperate and poor mofos would fall for such old tricks
Re: Facebook Scammers by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Enoquin: cheesy
You get energy reply self. Gmail moves all to my spam, yahoo does too but I rarely use yahoo self. Facebook moves almost all these kind of mails to my spam and the few that creep into my inbox, I don't reply.
like seriosly, those pple r sick
Re: Facebook Scammers by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
KingMEXX: I got such mail some 5yrs ago in one BBA forum...Only desperate and poor mofos would fall for such old tricks
do u still receive such mails?
Re: Facebook Scammers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: do u still receive such mails?
Nah The chic/dude stopped when they noticed I wasn't falling for it
Re: Facebook Scammers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
KingMEXX: Nah The chic/dude stopped when they noticed I wasn't falling for it
lol... ok

(1) (Reply)

US Blacklists Nigeria's Boko Haram As Terror Group / Four (4) Things That Can Easily Kill A Man / Enterprise Banks Sacks 150 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.