Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' (3406 Views)

Wizkid To Perform At Alicia Keys’ Keep A Child Alive Black Ball / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day / Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by amakaikeng(f): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
14 times Grammy award winning singer, Alicia Keys and her music producer hubby, Swizz Beatz along with their adorable son, Egypt attended the Keep a Child Alive Black Ball together. The 32-year-old singer was stunning in a red cut-out gown, which had a plunging racer-back and a long train.

The black carpet event which held at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom saw Alicia and her family taking a pose for the paparazzi. The photo shows 3-year-old Egypt embracing his parents by their necks. Cute boy, looks like mummy tho.

Continue to see more photos of Alicia's gorgeous dress...http://amakaikenga..com/2013/11/alicia-keys-steps-out-with-3-year-old.html

Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Boll2010: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tha'Don.......the real KASSEM DEAN.......big fan of u the MONSTER BEATS(swizzBeats)......

I have got a girl finer than alicia#cantRecallThatSong
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by switdil(f): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Boll2010: Tha'Don.......the real KASSEM DEAN.......big fan of u the MONSTER BEATS(swizzBeats)......

I have got a girl finer than alicia#cantRecallThatSong
Post her pics here let's see
Enu lari bi ti ajakara
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Boll2010: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
switdil:
Post her pics here let's see
Enu lari bi ti ajakara
lngtym my gud frnd.....but do u knw u beautifuly stupid not to see the hash tag with #i can't rember the song I heard that line?
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Boll2010: lngtym my gud frnd.....but do u knw u beautifuly stupid not to see the hash tag with #i can't rember the song I heard that line?
grin grin grin grin grin Choi!!!!!
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by switdil(f): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Boll2010: lngtym my gud frnd.....but do u knw u beautifuly stupid not to see the hash tag with #i can't rember the song I heard that line?
Ohh
Ponmo
I dint notice that and syd just wanted u to reply
wink been a yl
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Boll2010: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
switdil:
Ohh
Ponmo
I dint notice that and syd just wanted u to reply
wink been a yl
yea hw v u been? Do have a great day......my bad for the polite insult earlier
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Boll2010: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
zeemoore: grin grin grin grin grin Choi!!!!!
nawa for u o....y u com strong face snap pishure
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by RedCard1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Beautiful Alicia. I can't just stop listening to 'Girl on fire'. Nice song with great lyrics.
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Boll2010: nawa for u o....y u com strong face snap pishure
nawa for u o....y u com lyk wahala pass woman lyk ds?
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Boll2010: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2013
zeemoore: nawa for u o....y u com lyk wahala pass woman lyk ds?
nawa for u ooo...why u no sabi play lyk dis grin
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2013
Boll2010: nawa for u ooo...why u no sabi play lyk dis grin
nawa for u ooo...why u no see say na play me sef dey follow u play grin
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Boll2010: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2013
zeemoore: nawa for u ooo...why u no see say na play me sef dey follow u play grin
nawa for u ooo......e be lyk say u dey luk who go stop 1st
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Awwwwww..... Cute!
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Boll2010: nawa for u ooo......e be lyk say u dey luk who go stop 1st
nawa for u ooo...... Y u com dey derail amakaikeng's thread lyk ds? Abi make we ban u ni?
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by AbuMikey(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2013

Cool!!!
What I like smiley

Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by Nomski0(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2013
I love how cute they are together. I hope in 20years time, Egypt hooks up with Blue. cheesywink
Re: Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball' by misep(f): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2013
Wow!!! Beautiful couple.

(1) (Reply)

Peter (P Square) Performs At His Wedding For N8,000 / Tiwa And Tbilz's Marriage; Heading For The Rocks / These Sexy Photos Of Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.