Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

How To Make Money From Mini Importation Biznes - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money From Mini Importation Biznes (621 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline / Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Mini Importation Biznes by bamboyl: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
i'm MR BAM my students call me 2people yes we have 2 people in this word we have loser we have those who gain but i'm going to tel u this 2people no 1 people make money from internet while other just spending money on internet 4 u to says u are not spending money on internet you are no 1 mugu are you saying u don't pay for megabyte indirectly to check facebook, mails etc now u have to start someting to make cash into ur pocket and the game is mini importation so i,m only go to give 1 website out of 10 where u can buy cheap product and resell it 3x of its money in nigeria they ship directly to your home address in nigeria with no custom labeling just go to dis website www.dhgate.com for more help and package u can contact me on bamboyl@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money From Mini Importation Biznes by dav8id(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
bamboyl: i'm MR BAM my students call me 2people yes we have 2 people in this word we have loser we have those who gain but i'm going to tel u this 2people no 1 people make money from internet while other just spending money on internet 4 u to says u are not spending money on internet you are no 1 mugu are you saying u don't pay for megabyte indirectly to check facebook, mails etc now u have to start someting to make cash into ur pocket and the game is mini importation so i,m only go to give 1 website out of 10 where u can buy cheap product and resell it 3x of its money in nigeria they ship directly to your home address in nigeria with no custom labeling just go to dis website www.dhgate.com for more help and package u can contact me on bamboyl@yahoo.com
this dude just the wake from sleep.. grin[b][/b] grin[b][/b] grin
Re: How To Make Money From Mini Importation Biznes by mayorall(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
dav8id: this dude just the wake from sleep.. grin[b][/b] grin[b][/b] grin

Seconded.
Re: How To Make Money From Mini Importation Biznes by ready2give(m): 12:32am On Nov 10, 2013
I thought as much

(1) (Reply)

''' / Add This To Your Business Strategy / Easy & Reliable Product Procuremnt Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.