Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,946 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

After GEJ What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After GEJ What Next? (619 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After GEJ What Next? by mekaboy(m): 3:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Assuming Gej wins 2015 election, which I pray he does if its the likes of bihari and APC that is contesting.

So lets say he wins, the north and the usual violence , soldiers are deplyed etc.

After his rulership in 2019 what happens Next? will power return to the north or remain in the south?
Re: After GEJ What Next? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2013
After Gej,you will have
-Biafra
-nigeria
-middle belt republic
Re: After GEJ What Next? by mekaboy(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2013
chima12: After Gej,you will have
-Biafra
-nigeria
-middle belt republic

Anything is possible, I dont know the extent the north is willing to go this time if they loose again.
Re: After GEJ What Next? by nuclearboy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
I doubt GEJ will win 2015 but only God decides! At the end of the day, heaven will NOT fall if he wins (or loses)! But power will inevitably return "elsewhere" after such a win!

The beauty of it all is that if he doesn't subsume his ambition and divide Nigeria in 2014, there will be no moral basis to try such again after him! So Hausas will rule again one day and then, they too can say they declare a SOE because of militants in the ND (GEJ has given them a foundation for such), and they can state the north is "suffering" and thus needs extra funds on grounds of "compassion" - basically misusing the power of the executive because there is a precedent being set now!

Its sad that nobody is looking and thinking of possible misuse in the future - we are simply supportive because it is a southerners turn!

1 Like

Re: After GEJ What Next? by frankyychiji(f): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
After GEJ in 2019, power will return to the north to be headed by a young vibrant Youth.
Re: After GEJ What Next? by mekaboy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
frankyychiji: After GEJ in 2019, power will return to the north to be headed by a young vibrant Youth.

are u reffering to almustafa
Re: After GEJ What Next? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
mekaboy:

are u reffering to almustafa

Is Al-mustapha a young man now? Let alone in 2019? Dude is 'dangerously approaching' 60, if I'm not mistaken.
Re: After GEJ What Next? by mekaboy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
pro01:

Is Al-mustapha a young man now? Let alone in 2019? Dude is 'dangerously approaching' 60, if I'm not mistaken.

so who will the young northern president that wont be up to 60 in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Money-laundering Nigeria’s Future / 8 Hours Of Work: Don’t Panic —NURTW Boss / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Former ASUU President [**coughs, Oyinbo Repete**]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.