Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. (1177 Views)

“don’t Be So Superficial, Be Open Minded” - Tonto Dikeh Advice Female Fans / Federal Universities To Offer Welding Engineering As A Course From 2016 / Pay Pal,how Can It Be Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 5:36am On Nov 10, 2013
On Nov 3. The prophet gave the prophecy that 'it is God's will for the universities to be open'. That the message is clearly from God and nothing will stand on the way.

What is bound on earth is also bound in heaven. With or without ASUU, students are going back to sch. Celebrate/ENJOY.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 5:38am On Nov 10, 2013
What's your take?
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by wasak(m): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Tintedliz(f): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Lolz
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2013
On a serious note. No jokes intended.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 5:45am On Nov 10, 2013
Tintedliz are you laughing at me or you're laughing with me?
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by AnOlAd: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Heheheheheh.... Prophesy for strike?? My country i hail thee...
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by iamdsam: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2013
When a prophet of God speaks, the wise listens and the foolish likewise

1 Like

Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by iamdsam: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2013
When a prophet of God speaks, the wise listens and the foolish otherwise
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by sCun: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Useless prophecy! The strike was never going to last forever. Why make the prophecy at at time when the FG and ASUU had restarted negotiations?

1 Like

Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by anthoniosp(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2013
sCun: Useless prophecy! The strike was never going to last forever. Why make the prophecy at at time when the FG and ASUU had restarted negotiations?
hu con b dis one again?? if hin say make una brace up for sttike una go complain.. oya now he tlk say na Gods will.. wetin b ur own?? na when dis man die una go happy?? na dis kain of una b dos wer choose barabas over jesus...abegi commot from road make i post better somtin
#suleuman....oya open gate #..

1 Like

Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by anthoniosp(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2013
is dat all?? if dat is all.. my bag dey road..moderator abeg give me 200 naira for t.p... i no tlk say 200hrs ban ooh

1 Like

Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2013
AnOlAd: Heheheheheh.... Prophesy for strike?? My country i hail thee...
hehehehe prophecy could be for anything bro.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2013
iamdsam: When a prophet of God speaks, the wise listens and the foolish likewise
you're very mature.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2013
sCun: Useless prophecy! The strike was never going to last forever. Why make the prophecy at at time when the FG and ASUU had restarted negotiations?
it was the will of God that brought about the so called negotiation.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2013
anthoniosp: is dat all?? if dat is all.. my bag dey road..moderator abeg give me 200 naira for t.p... i no tlk say 200hrs ban ooh
hehehe my brother, no tell me say na only 200naira go stop you from goin back to school oooo.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by chocopearl(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
AnOlAd: Heheheheheh.... Prophesy for strike?? My country i hail thee...

it wasn't a prophesy, i watched dat sunday live service the man of God simply prayed dat ASUU/Fg will solve d problem and allow d students go back to school.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by chimex38: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Whether its a prophecy or a prayer, simple amen will do. Lets hope the strike comes to past soon
In all d comments so far, no 1 could even type amen.......aaahh!
NLs, lets stop dis unnecessary logical arguements and embrace positives wherever we see it especially when its relates to God.

1 Like

Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 6:19am On Nov 11, 2013
chocopearl:

it wasn't a prophesy, i watched dat sunday live service the man of God simply prayed dat ASUU/Fg will solve d problem and allow d students go back to school.
sister, na you try pass.
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by Affable0709(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2013
But come to think of it, if the strike ends, is school starting this year or next year? This is Nov 11 already oooo (my own thinkin sha...)
Re: It Is God's Will For The Universities To Be Open - T B Joshua. by gen2briz(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Affable0709: Mods, Help this topic to the FP please.

FP for what?

(1) (Reply)

The Official Nairaland Cabinet | Know Your Nairaland Office Holders. / Your Opinion: Ipad Replacing Bible In The Church / On Cases Involving Federal Road Safety Commission .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.