Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan (733 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan by Donmams(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2013
The chairman, Senate Committee on Aviation representing Imo West, Sen. Hope Uzodinma has urged people of Imo state to support President Jonathan for the 2015 presidential election.

Senator Uzodinma who made this call during the stakeholders Forum held in Imo state stated the decision of the forum to be proactive both in national and state politics. He revealed that it is in this light that they have determined to endorse President Jonathan for the 2015 presidential election.

He said, “Indeed president Jonathan has done much for Ndigbo in general and Orlu people in particular. I am sure that you are aware that work on the second Niger Bridge project has long commenced. The Akanu Ibiam work at International airport in Enugu has taken off. These are just but a few of the signature projects the federal government has executed in the south east since the inception of this administration.”

Speaking further for the need for Orlu people to rise to this call, he urged the people to become sole contributors and key players in the politics of the state.

http://leadership.ng/news/101113/2015-sen-uzodinma-urges-ndigbo-support-jonathan
Re: 2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Hope Uzodinma must be high on sugar filled ammonium chloride. What has the president done for Orlu people in particular? Is there any presence of federal government in Orlu? If not for Rochas, Orlu would have been left out in the scheme of things. Yeye dey smell! angry angry
Re: 2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan by Afam4eva(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2013
Mr Uzodimma, biko mechie onugi there. I'm tired of these inept Igbo leaders telling us whom to vote for. They should focus on what they were elected to do and leave Ndigbo the hell alone.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan by Danhumprey: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Na how much Jonathan don dash am? angry
Re: 2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan by MOHPHETH: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2013
berem: Hope Uzodinma must be high on sugar filled ammonium chloride. What has the president done for Orlu people in particular? Is there any presence of federal government in Orlu? If not for Rochas, Orlu would have been left out in the scheme of things. Yeye dey smell! angry angry
Let me tell you what GEJ has done for the Orlu people which am one of them
1) Obasanjo closed up the borders for imports from which our people were making the ends to meet GEJ opened it.
And you can attest to the inflow of income since then.
Do you think that any of these APC guys have the interest of Nigeria let alone the east at heart.
If you disagree with Hope do what you wish but no abuses.
Re: 2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan by gerald09(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2013
I for 1 fink GEJ is not the type of President Nigerians Need @ d moment, yes he is a president dat has brought new lyt to some communities dat has lost hope (even thou the State gov, LG, senate rep and house rep shuld be blamed), but we need a president with BIG BALLS! 1 dat really don't take BS, 1 dat can persecute and arrest the corrupt 1s, 1 dat can make powerful decision even if it will make enemies GEJ is a man dat lack diplomatic and aggressive ways of handling issues destroying d country but good @ getting projects don in Nigeria (ASUU). Let just say he know how to rebuild an already termite infested house but lack d ability to get reid of d termites.
Re: 2015: Sen. Uzodinma Urges Ndigbo To Support Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2013
The Uzodinma guy is trying to jump the gun. What he is attempting is tantamount to putting the cart before the horse.
If I were Jonathan I would not listen to these types of sychophants and will rather thread carefully going forward.

If I were Jonathan, I would for example steer clear of removing Stella Oduah, because it is clear to all fair minded Nigerians that she is a victim of a clever stratagem by embedded thieves of the Nigerian aviation sector. She is also paying for delivering dividends of democracy to a key Jonathan's electoral base. She is a very hot potato. Nuff said on that.

There are lots of pent up angers, but those angers will remain pent up if Jonathan avoids listening to those who want him to fail in office.
For now, he still controls Igbo vote, but he shouldn't try playing "holy nweje" with our interests.

(1) (Reply)

War On Terror: Implications For Nigeria Muslims / Give ‘piece’ A Chance: White House Makes Twitter Typo, Sparks Obamacare Photo Me / A Chronicle Of Obasanjo's 'dealings' With Mr Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.