Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users (1062 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by sylvar02(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2013
This post will benefit mostly PC users and
iPhone users and others but not all.

Most
especially those device does not support any
VPN. To be candid with you, using VPN on
system with Mtn bis plan somehow sucks;
because by the time you calculate the
amount spent on the bis subscription and
premium VPN, it's totally way off.

Am really sure this is going to help our
iPhone users and perhaps some other PC
Users.

Though am pretty aware that Mtn bis
still rocks with Droid vpn on Android but a
little more update on this will surely make
sense.

I'll quickly share an alternative to Mtn bis
plan but a
little more expensive than bis plan. It is Mtn
Night plan which you can use all day and all
night without any interception.

The plan goes for #2,500 with 4.5GB data
cap.

Can This Plan Works On My Device?

Currently, this plan works on all device
except
blackberry phone for Pinging.

Do I Need To Make Use Of VPN?

No! it rocks without the use of any vpn. Am
really sure iPhone users can make use of this
plan since it does not require a vpn before it
will work on any device.

How Can I Subscribe For This Plan?

Just text 102 to 131 and the plan will be
activated.

Mind you, it's a night plan but
currently works during the day time and
even faster in areas where 3G network is
available

http://www.nairavoice.com/forum/1344/best-alternative-internet-plan-for-iphone-and-pc-users.html
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by mrdrizzy(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2013
yeah d plan is one of d best so far frm mtn..airtel had similar plan the bb 6gb for 3k.bt den judging by their wacky service.i doubt using 1gb in a mnth sef
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Ennamdee(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2013
sylvar02(m) ....please what would be the APN ?
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by idsamoo(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2013
@op,,that nite plan isn't 24/7,,its very tricky n cunning plan,,the 1gb bonus is what yu can use for 24hrs,once yu have used up the 1gb,they take yu to the normal plan 9pm-6am,and once yu get to the middle of the month ,yu can never download beyond 15mb,ur internet wl keep disconnecting at exactly 15mb,,even if yu try downloading same file 100times,,it wil disconnect at 15mb,,,i called mtn customer service to complain abt dis 3 times bt nothing was done,dis made me conclude its hidden terms in dis plan,am talking from experience!!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Ennamdee(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Please, what is the APN, username and password setting ?
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Jimucheson(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2013
you can always use de mega gigabyte trick from MTN cheesy
jimucheson@yahoo.com wink

Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Excelboi(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Jimucheson: you can always use de mega gigabyte trick from MTN cheesy
jimucheson@yahoo.com wink
ur numba is nt available. I need the trick pls
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Jimucheson(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Excelboi: ur numba is nt available. I need the trick pls

its available you can still send me a mail at jimucheson@yahoo.com
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by sylvar02(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ennamdee: sylvar02(m) ....please what would be the APN ?

Normal apn
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by nappyboy1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls I need the mega gigabyte trick
2unique4life@gmail.com
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Dgunnerz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Me self need ooo.
Stevo539@yahoo.com.
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please I need the mega gigabyte trick
emmanuelemekajr@gmail.com
Re: Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users by Shalome(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jimucheson:

its available you can still send me a mail at jimucheson@yahoo.com
I've sent u a mail, kindly reply

(1) (Reply)

GLO HSI Is Nonsense Nowadays / Bypass Icloud Activation Lock On Your Iphone / What Are The Fast Selling Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.