Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer (1613 Views)

A Lesson To Anyone Who Wants To Hire Anyone From Nairaland/online / What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? / Business Owners Now Prefer To Hire Wordpress Website Designers.learn Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
I posted this here since the kind of person I'm looking for would most likely be here. So please don't ban me, mod embarassed
I am looking to hire a web programmer with a bit of experience on graphics, that is generally competent in the following:

- XML (mandatory)
- HTML5 and/or Flash (mandatory for Flash, HTML5 is a nice to have)
- Coreldraw,Photoshop or Illustrator (you should know your way around these at least).
- Used to coding with PhP, Python, ASP.net, or any other web technologies.
- Some experience with Mobile OS (Windows CE or Android preferred)

Just post in this thread or PM me if you're interested, and have the skills. I'd like to meet with you ASAP.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by Successguilders: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
AjanleKoko: I posted this here since the kind of person I'm looking for would most likely be here. So please don't ban me, mod embarassed
I am looking to hire a web programmer with a bit of experience on graphics, that is generally competent in the following:

- XML (mandatory)
- Coreldraw,Photoshop or Illustrator (you should know your way around these at least).

Just post in this thread or PM me if you're interested, and have the skills. I'd like to meet with you ASAP.
good day am a web designer and also use coreldraw, am interested in the job

emmanueltechnology1g@gmail.com,

here are my resent work
www.glorymfb.com
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by sisqology(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2013
If part? I'm in.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2013
sisqology: If part? I'm in.

Successguilders: good day am a web designer and also use coreldraw, am interested in the job

emmanueltechnology1g@gmail.com,

here are my resent work
www.glorymfb.com

Pls send me a resume on ajanlekoko 902 at gmail dot com. Thanks.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by jr20: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi,

I think an online staffing site like Staff.com (for Full time/part time jobs), Odesk and Fiverr can help you find a good web programmer/developer.
Only thing is they are mostly from remote places around world but, of course, they are skilled and may even have a lesser rate compared to an onshore staff.
You can get in touch with those sites, I think most of them allows you to sign up and post a job for free.
Hope it helps.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
jr20: Hi,

I think an online staffing site like Staff.com (for Full time/part time jobs), Odesk and Fiverr can help you find a good web programmer/developer.
Only thing is they are mostly from remote places around world but, of course, they are skilled and may even have a lesser rate compared to an onshore staff.
You can get in touch with those sites, I think most of them allows you to sign up and post a job for free.
Hope it helps.

Thanks.
Maybe I should add that this project does not actually involve building a web site.
It's actually a digital signage project. But web technologies are involved, and the requirements are more for managing a portal and provisioning content to remote signage devices, such as billboards and other digital media across the country.
A programmer/web admin that has those skills should be perfect for what I have in mind. But I need the person physically in-country.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by 3direct: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
I fit in perfectly for this job..
Am a Web developer and i use Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, AfterEffect, Flash, Corel Draw, My pm is on contact on my signature also there is my portfolio...am on the Island and am physically available
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
3direct: I fit in perfectly for this job..
Am a Web developer and i use Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, AfterEffect, Flash, Corel Draw, My pm is on contact on my signature also there is my portfolio...am on the Island and am physically available

Please send me an email right away on ajanlekoko902 at gmail dot com. Possibly add a resume and phone number.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
I haven't seen any emails.
Could it be that our web developers don't have access to email? undecided
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by DukeNija(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
AjanleKoko: I haven't seen any emails.
Could it be that our web developers don't have access to email? undecided

Lmaoo..
I equally need a web developer so im following. grin grin
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by sisqology(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
*faints* I missed sha.

@OP, just seeing this. Been too busy. Will send tomoro.

Cheers
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by Successguilders: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Lmaoo..
I equally need a web developer so im following. grin grin
Bro drop your email lets follow
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by uwa234: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi, contact me via 0-8-0-3-2-3-9-1-6-4-9
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
sisqology: If part? I'm in.

Send me an email please, so we can start conversing.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by sisqology(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Send me an email please, so we can start conversing.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by avosoft: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
AjanleKoko: Pls send me a resume on ajanlekoko 902 at gmail dot com. Thanks.

hello i sent you a mail, You can check out samples at http://avo-soft.com/portfolio.php
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
3direct: I fit in perfectly for this job..

Hello. Can you send me an email on ajanlekoko dot 902 at gmail dot com?
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by sisqology(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
You're fake jare.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
sisqology: You're fake jare. Called you for meet up, but nothing

Ok Sir. Sorry Sir undecided

Any serious person should send me an email please.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by hilaryiwens05: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
HIT Info Tech(We Design&Maintanane Websites|We Train|WeDevelop Bulk SMS Portals|We HostWebsites)Website: www.hitinfotech.com |Email:hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Position closed.
Thanks guys. wink
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by josieboy: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2013
call me on 08184096896.
www.ajosejoshua.com
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by webkuti: 3:59am On Dec 13, 2013
AjanleKoko: I posted this here since the kind of person I'm looking for would most likely be here. So please don't ban me, mod embarassed

- XML (mandatory)

good morning Nigeria..

We launched "" www.webkuti.in "".

Please check it and review it.

Interested to know more about me? Have a project in mind? Contact me!
Email: info@webkuti.com
winkURL: www.webkuti.com.ng
wink

Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys,
This position is back open. Please email CVs urgently to ajanlekoko 902 at gmail dot com.
Re: Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by IamGodzilla: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'll send you a mail...

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Best Soccer Prediction Websites / Design Is Traffic - Wapka Site To Start Using Themes / How To Setup Your Google Ads When Get Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.