Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer (580 Views)

:Looking to learn revit and be better at presentation. Autocad Teacher Here: / Canadian Company Looking To Hire Recruiting Agents On Commission In Lagos/abuja. / Nigerians Abroad Looking To Relocate And Secure Employment In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer by AjanleKoko: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
I am looking to hire a web programmer with a bit of experience on graphics, that is generally competent in the following:

- XML (mandatory)
- HTML5 and/or Flash (mandatory for Flash, HTML5 is a nice to have)
- Coreldraw,Photoshop or Illustrator (you should know your way around these at least).
- Used to coding with PhP, Python, ASP.net, or any other web technologies.
- Some experience with Mobile OS (Windows CE or Android preferred)

Just post in this thread or PM me if you're interested, and have the skills. I'd like to meet with you ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

The Work Of A Banking Operation Officer / 5 Things To Do Tonight To Make Tomorrow An Excellent Day / How Genuine Is Dreamjobnig?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.