Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos (2622 Views)

Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by MrCal: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yvonne Nelson's mother is celebrating her birthday today. However, Yvonne Nelson used this medium to wish her dearest mum a happy birthday.
See her tweet>>
It's her Birthdayyyyy. Happy Birthday Maa. That's how I call her...she's my everything! #scorpiosrock!!!!!

Congrats to her!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-U2qPn20cltU/Un-CUKG-TlI/AAAAAAAAAfw/-_kDLkf-ya0/s1600/Nelson.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/11/yvonne-nelson-and-mum-as-mum-celebrates.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by sallyBinta(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wow nw I knw were d luks came 4rm......happy bday 2 u mam[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by gluv01(f): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Awesome looks!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by switdil(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Apart from the fat and her tommy
Her mother fine pass her
Look at her face
pweeetyy

By d way
I can now see why yvonne nelson has been dieting since
She doesn't wanna end up big as her maa wink

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Shares Her Bad S3x Mood Pictures In Her Bedroom / (pics) See What Wizkid Did To A Big Fan Of His (pics) *smiles* / Malia And Sasha Obama Called Classless Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.