Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Bold 5 Blackberry For Sale!!! Only 35,000 With 6gb Memory Card Included - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Bold 5 Blackberry For Sale!!! Only 35,000 With 6gb Memory Card Included (398 Views)

I Need Fairly Used Bold 5 blackberry to Buy.is Urgent. / Iphone 5, Blackberry Bold5, [white&black] / This Bold 5 (blackberry) Must Go For Just 45k THANKS EVERYONE THE PHONE IS SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bold 5 Blackberry For Sale!!! Only 35,000 With 6gb Memory Card Included by MonkeyDLuffy: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
I recently got the blackberry z 10 and i no longer have use for my bold 5 , i only started using it last December and still have the box along with 6gb memory card, phone cover, charger, and earpiece. Phone can be collected in person in abuja where i reside or can be sent to your location, interested customers can be sent pictures to proof the condition of the phone is in good shape , it has little to no scratches and has a screen cover to protect it from wear and scratches. you can download various items and apps of your choosing from the blackberry world shop.

It has

6GB MEMORY CARD
CHARGER
COMES IN BOX
HAS NEW EARPIECE.

(1) (Reply)

Q10 62k,s3 46k With Full Accessories,note2 4sale / I Do Supply Blackberry Phones Like Bold 5,6 Curve 4 In Bulk / Swap Lg Su870 3d For Blackberry Bold 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.