Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon (767 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by Sirniyeh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Patrick Obahiagbon is the Chief of Staff Edo State. In an interview with him, here is one of the questions asked that caused me a seven days migraine:
...........:...........................................................
JOURNALIST: You know that many people don’t take you too seriously when you talk because they think you are not communicating
HONOURABLE: Why will I be perturbed from ensconcing myself in the palatable arms of Morpheus because people have deprived themselves of the cultivation of the regime of the mental magnitude? I read all the farrago of baloneys and vacuous bunkum from pepper soup objurgators. The spirit of animadversion remains their fundamental human right. It also remains an indubitable fact that I get millions and millions of requests daily from people all over the world requesting for my verbal mentorship which positive cosmopolitan reactions have assisted my equipoise and righteous sense of pachydermatous garb. I cannot put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat heading, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising. Has a philosophical wag not once pontificated that things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and that it takes the deep to call the deep? We will speak more on this matter of critiques and chichi dodo another day. (culled from the punch)
Does speaking mountaineous grammers depict a man is intelligent, brilliant and resourceful?
A food for thought for all nigerian students
Re: How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by Sirniyeh(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
The man in picture

Re: How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Op you should be glad...your brain has just expounded! more wisdom to your elbows.
Re: How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by donphilopus: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
A migraine is a severe, painful headache that is often preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, blind spots, tingling in the arms and legs, nausea, vomiting, and increased sensitivity to light and sound. The excruciating pain that migraines bring can last for hours or even days.
If this truely happened, you must sue my chief of staff to court... LOL
Re: How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
@OP, is Migraine infectious?
Re: How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by Sirniyeh(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
ifyalways: @OP, is Migraine infectious?

ironically, it is! Such grammers mostly come out of a man who speaks in tongue or who has medula infection.
Re: How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by donphilopus: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sirniyeh:
ironically, it is! Such grammers mostly come out of a man who speaks in tongue or who has medula infection.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Infected With Migraine While Interviewing Patrick Obahiagbon by slimming: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank God is not more than that

(1) (Reply)

You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics - Joe Igbokwe / Gov Elechi Calls For Scrapping Of ASUU / Again, Tambuwal Takes Presidency To Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.