Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale (1138 Views)

Waec And Neco Result Scratch Cards! / Jamb Change Of Institutions Scratch Cards 2011 / Problems: Waec Gce 2011 - E.g Scratch Cards Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by cardtech: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
Card Technology Nig Plc, is the largest Carding service Industry in West Africa with its branches located in Accra, Ghana, Cameroun and Nigeria. It has over four (4) Scratch Card retail distribution centres across Nigeria. Our main operational purpose is to combat the unavailability of Academic Scratch cards and to erase the effect of applicants travelling from one geographical parts of the country to another to buy their cards.

Our Vision is “To be the undisputed leading and dominant Card services Dealers in Africa.”

Our Mission is “To be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders, abiding by the utmost professional and ethical standards, and by building an enduring Industry. “

PINCODES and SERIAL NUMBERS of the cards are sent to applicants via MOBILE PHONE TEXT MESSAGES after making payments via our trusted Bank Account Numbers.

The following University's Post Jamb Screening Scratch Cards are available on sale here:

Rivers State University of Science and Technology N5,000.00
Obafemi Awolowo University  N3,000
Fed University of Tech Owerri     N3,000
University of Calabar  N3,00
Olabisi Onabanjo University N3,00
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko,Ondo State   N3,000
Federal Polytechnic Ede Osun State  N4,500
FUT Minna  N2,000.00
Salem University N5,000

HOW TO GET YOUR CARD

1. Contact us on 07087476452 (call) or (text)

2. State the Name of University's Scratch card you want to buy

3. You will be detailed on how and where to make payments to Card Technology of Nig. Plc Bank Account Number

4. After payment, please text your Bank Teller's Number to Card Technology Nig Ltd on 07087476452

5. As soon as your payment have been confirmed, your Scratch card PINCODES and SERIAL NUMBERS would be sent to you on your Mobile Phone via text messages; same day

6. Log on to your choice of Univeristy's website  to process your Post Jamb screening Registration.

Card Technology of Nig Plc
Customer Care: 07087476452

Wishing all our valuable customers best of luck in their examinations,
Re: Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by tenor600(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
Dear sir,

I want to say a very thank you for your efforts to meet our needs. i live in the north and i want to buy the rivers state s/card.

pls text me your bank account number. i want to make payment. this is my number

i bought one of your futo cards last year for my elder sister. this time i want to get mine.

pls help me

thank you.
Re: Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by debbievau: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
I need the unical post jamb scratch card.
pls send me your card technology bank account number, i want to pay for the card.

pls detail me your a/c number to : 08023788649

Debbie
Re: Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by adventure(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by U1(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2008
How can people be this gullible? Someone advertising doesn't have a verified address and you want to pay your money into his account? shocked Please, make sure you kiss your money goodbye. grin
Re: Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by adventure(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2008
My brother U1 , can you see what i saw??
once again, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
that all i can say
Re: Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by sunboy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
I still cant believe there are still muguns in the forum, well , if you fall victim of scammers na you sabi oooo
Re: Post Ume Scratch Cards On Sale by pamela20: 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
Adventure, i hmmmmmmmmm wit u aswell O,

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Profile Of The Day: Niyi Akinremi Of Proficiency Expert / Great Hairdressing School In Toronto / Steps, Tips And Guides For Gmat And Mba Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.