Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ....... (1478 Views)

Spotted This In Warri Today!!! / Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: ....... by Garrithe1st: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pastor Ayo, CAN President.....

grin

1 Like

Re: ....... by kel4soft: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why he didn't honour Amaechi's invitation is mind blowing. Port Harcourt Centenary celebration where he grew up and was made. He rejected the invitation because of political difference. I don't know what the reaction would have been if Amaechi has boycotted the burial ceremony at Okrika.

I was at Warri when he came. It was kind of modest visit. I hope his wife will learn one or two things from him. No traffic jam at all.
Re: ....... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: ....... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: ....... by premlove(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
That is my presido
Re: ....... by Wsdm: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
kel4soft: Why he didn't honour Amaechi's invitation is mind blowing. Port Harcourt Centenary celebration where he grew up and was made. He rejected the invitation because of political difference. I don't know what the reaction would have been if Amaechi has boycotted the burial ceremony at Okrika.

I was at Warri when he came. It was kind of modest visit. I hope his wife will learn one or two things from him. No traffic jam at all.
It is no longer a rocket science for everyone to know that Ameachi is very much intelligent than Jonathan.
Re: ....... by Abagworo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
This visit is highly commendable as it had minimal entourage and was straight to the point.
Re: ....... by atlwireles: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
kel4soft: Why he didn't honour Amaechi's invitation is mind blowing. Port Harcourt Centenary celebration where he grew up and was made. He rejected the invitation because of political difference. I don't know what the reaction would have been if Amaechi has boycotted the burial ceremony at Okrika.

No traffic jam, has more to do with roads being available for redirection of traffic. Something Portharcourt does not have.
Re: ....... by atlwireles: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wsdm:
It is no longer a rocket science for everyone to know that Ameachi is very much intelligent than Jonathan.

Coming from a Buhari lover grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ....... by slimming: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
wonderful attire there
Re: ....... by kel4soft: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
atlwireles:

No traffic jam, has more to do with roads being available for redirection of traffic. Something Portharcourt does not have.

Whose fault? Anyway apart from Warri/Sapele road. Which other major road do you have in Warri? Anyway that's not the point. Do you know with low entourage traffic jam can be minimal in PH visit. After all I didn't see soldiers blocking a full section of road for President wife's visit like we witness in PH. If you drive from east-west road (section completed anyway) entering to Warri thay leads you Pastor Ayo's church at GRA. Can you give me another route you can take if not that same Warri/Sapele road. My point is that is not about the network of roads is the modesty he came that impresses me. By the way, when the President wife came to D/Line in PH. Rumuola, Artilery and major roads including Ikwerre were block. So you are implying Warri have more major roads traffic can be diverted than PH. I don't think you know Warri
Re: ....... by atlwireles: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
kel4soft:

Whose fault? Anyway apart from Warri/Sapele road. Which other major road do you have in Warri? Anyway that's not the point. Do you know with low entourage traffic jam can be minimal in PH visit. After I didn't see soldiers blocking a full section of road for President wife's visit like we witness in PH. If you driver from east-west road (section completed anyway) to Warri. Going to Pastor Ayo's church at GRA. Can you give me another route you can take if not that same Warri/Sapele road. My point is that is not about the network is the modesty he came that impresses me. By the way, when the President wife came to D/Line in PH. Rumuola, Artilery and major roads including Ikwerre were block.

If all you know is Warri/Sapele road, then you don't know Warri.
Re: ....... by kel4soft: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
atlwireles:

If all you know is Warri/Sapele road, then you don't know Warri.

Please give me another route to GRA from PTI junction coming from Airport road. I beg to know.
Re: ....... by kel4soft: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Maybe no road to divert traffic in Lagos when Patience went visiting that cost so much traffic jam for nearly 18hours.
Re: ....... by atlwireles: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
kel4soft:

Please give me another route to GRA from PTI junction coming from Airport road. I beg to know.

Give you another route like how If the president leaves Osubi and heads down PTI to Warri/Sapele road. Other drivers have other options. If you don't know that then, I cannot help you.

1 Like

Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
kel4soft:

Your direction is confusing..route to GRA from PTI juction, you can pass through Ugbolokposo, which is on your right hand side as if you are going towards Otokutu, then you take the Link road from Ugbolokposo and then you will come out at UTI street, from there you can proceed towards PTI road, and then pass through Ovie Palace road, and you will find yourself at GRA Effurun, if you want to go to Warri GRA, Then you take your direction from Ugbolokposo, come out at Alegbo Junction, then proceed through Jakpa Junction, and go straight through Ekpan supposing you do not want to go through Airport Junction, then through Ekpan, you come out via College of Education road and then proceed to Airport road into Ajamimogha, and then you will find yourself in GRA within 4minutes. the reverse route will lead you from Airport road to GRA or PTI juction,
Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
kel4soft:

Word of Life Bible is not located in the GRA but Ajamimogha. The President took NPA Expressway to Ogunu Fly-over bridge to Ogunu road which leads to the church (WLBC). Is like you don't truly know Warri. I live along that area (Airport Road end). That part of Warri is quite okay and better than most areas. The governor's house is also located in that area. Security is better too. Nobody coming to that area will ever take Warri/Sapele road. The least route would have been Airport Road but the distance is longer. Warri is a beautiful city (some parts though). God bless us all.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian (UK) Gunman Who Posted Rap Video On Youtube Glorifying Gang / Where Is Hon. Faruq Lawan? / CONFAB Is A Waste Of Billions Of Naira – Prof.utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.