Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) (8815 Views)

PHOTOS: Limpopo King, Kcee Meets With Akon / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  / What Kcee's Limpopo Really Means + Pictures. Have Nigerians Been Fooled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sYusInM3c2k/Un53DmmtvGI/AAAAAAAABvg/Msnp20uIXaw/s320/KCEE-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Limpopo king, Kcee is an award nominee in the forthcoming Channel O Music Video Awards which comes up on Saturday, 30th November, 2013. Yes, his songs are hit tracks, you've heard his name over and over again in recent times. Below, I present to you 10 facts you didn't know about him:

1. His real name is Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo

2. He schooled at Tolu primary school, Ajegunle; Central High school, Isolo; and, UNN (University Of Nsukka).

3. Kcee’s father was a DJ and he also sells records, tapes, and Cds.

4. Kcee did not plan to become a musician in life his dream is to become a professional footballer.

5. The first pay he earned from music performance is N20, 000.

6. Kcee's First Gig on Stage is Star Quest talent show, which he won alongside Presh

7. His role model is the Madiba himself - Nelson Mandela

8. Kcee's favourite colour is White.

9. Music Fest Palma in Mallorca, Spain is his favourite Show Performance of all Time:

10. Kcee's favorite Musician of All time is Michael Jackson

Now that you have a few facts about the Limpopo-king, I believe you can make better judgment of his personality and activities.

For more, visit: http://www.imanueljannah..com
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by tyson99(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
I don hear
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Alikaxon(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
could we have known? Doz facts are synonymous to every oda pple, evribody also passed through processes
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by eunisam: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
But he should have coin the name kcee to KCO. I like his track titled:oga adi mma
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Coldfaya(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Smh..... Stupid facts as far as I'm concerned. How do u tell me an artistes full name and call it a fact. U tell me his Fav colour n call it a fact? Stupid facts joor. These bloggers sef. Abeg if na so Oya giff me facts about d following;
Seun
Idowu.
Mukky
Dos London boiz.
190 n co.
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by writers4hire: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
nice one. such a great and talented musician, unlike Davido that no-one will remember in a few years' time.
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by specco(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA. UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA. UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA... not University of Nsukka!

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Ichel: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://2.bp..com/-sYusInM3c2k/Un53DmmtvGI/AAAAAAAABvg/Msnp20uIXaw/s320/KCEE-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Limpopo king, Kcee is an award nominee in the forthcoming Channel O Music Video Awards which comes up on Saturday, 30th November, 2013. Yes, his songs are hit tracks, you've heard his name over and over again in recent times. Below, I present to you 10 facts you didn't know about him:

1. His real name is Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo

2. He schooled at Tolu primary school, Ajegunle; Central High school, Isolo; and, UNN (University Of Nsukka).

3. Kcee’s father was a DJ and he also sells records, tapes, and Cds.

4. Kcee did not plan to become a musician in life his dream is to become a professional footballer.

5. The first pay he earned from music performance is N20, 000.

6. Kcee's First Gig on Stage is Star Quest talent show, which he won alongside Presh

7. His role model is the Madiba himself - Nelson Mandela

8. Kcee's favourite colour is White.

9. Music Fest Palma in Mallorca, Spain is his favourite Show Performance of all Time:

10. Kcee's favorite Musician of All time is Michael Jackson

Now that you have a few facts about the Limpopo-king, I believe you can make better judgment of his personality and activities.

For more, visit: http://www.imanueljannah..com
ehhnn. Ok
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by IAMBREEZY: 3:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Ok
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by GeneralJ(m): 3:48am On Nov 11, 2013
@OP
how did you know we don't know these facts, can you read our minds?
second, what makes you think we care
third, who is limpoopooopoopo?
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Tholudee(f): 6:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Facts indeed undecided undecided
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2013
eunisam: But he should have coin the name kcee to KCO. I like his track titled:oga adi mma

@bolded beautiful song jooR

Onyechukwu
The way you dey whine your waist
The way you dey tinkololo
Make the men dey craze aii
I know say life no be rice and beans
Take it gently
Softly, softly baby ogadinma
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Okay! Oya Limpopo

AD: Get up to 100k Nigerian Twitter followers & Facebook Page Likes, Read more- www.nairaland.com/1194698/buy-quality-twitter-followers-facebook
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by dridowu: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Ok, what next ?
Re: 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) by Gorgeous58(f): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oga OP, University of Nsukka does not exist. UNN stands for University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Female Fan Shows Don Jazzy Her Big B00bs!! On Twitter (photo) / See Throwback Photo Of Davido's Babymama, Chioma As A Church Girl / Photoslovely Davido Ex Girlfriend Nishkards Share S*xy Photos With B*obs Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.