Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? (791 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by kubumilano(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Who do you think will win the anambra guber pools,for me I think Ngige will win...Let the Votiing Begin•
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by pokur: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pools kwa?.
Imagine the likeness.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by drmichael17(m): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Oh i never knew Ngige had other contestants those other contestants should invest their campaign funds in the oil and gas industry instead of using it to play baba ijebu!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by mekaboy(m): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Obiano ofcourse Ngige has exposed himself today . He has shown abit of who he trully is. Despite the fact thatbhia party has no roots in anambra he said he built VIP toilets with over 250m.

voting him might mean flushing the state funds down VIP toilets.

Anambra pple know a honest man when they see one, and they have seen on in obiano.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by kubumilano(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2013
mekaboy: Obiano ofcourse Ngige has exposed himself today . He has shown abit of who he trully is. Despite the fact thatbhia party has no roots in anambra he said he built VIP toilets with over 250m.

voting him might mean flushing the state funds down VIP toilets.

Anambra pple know a honest man when they see one, and they have seen on in obiano.
how will it be like if some foreign investors come to anambra to invest and there are no good toilets for ther to use,how will it be like,when ngige was in power he did magnificiently well
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2013
Dear op,
It's 'polls' not pools..
Thanks,
Yours truly,
Nigerians
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by fingard02k(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2013
On Nairaland NGIGE
At the Polling Booths OBIANO

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by kenbee(f): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2013
I'm not so sure of the particular person to win but those that must not win, i'm so sure. Ubah is one.
Victory is hovering around APGA, APC & PDP.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by samtheman: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2013
presently at Nnewi, leave it or take it Ngige will win both on Nairaland an at the polls Gbam!.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by kingbang: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Obiano it is! Even goats and chickens know this!!!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The Anambra Guber Pools? by MRWHINNIG: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
APGA!

sad smh. Nairaland is becoming boring.

(1) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Abandons Amaechi And Co In Sokoto To Secure Son's Release In Abuja / French Boko Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada!! / APC 2011 Kwara Gov Candidate Belgore To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.