Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Need Someone To Make A Paypal Transaction For Me. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Someone To Make A Paypal Transaction For Me. (538 Views)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Get A Verified U.S.A Paypal Account, Debit Card, U.S.A Phone Number And U.S.A Virtual Address. / How To Register And Verify A Paypal Account From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Make A Paypal Transaction For Me. by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
Please i need someone who can help me with an urgent paypal payment. I have e-gold but don't have a paypal account. Whay i want to do is make an e-gold transfer to your e-gold account and you help me with the paypal transfer. Simple and precise.

I was scamed of $300 by trucards and i really don't have the time to run around for another card.

Help urgently needed please,

Toks
Re: I Need Someone To Make A Paypal Transaction For Me. by adventure(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2008
Contact me on, 08066219552
Re: I Need Someone To Make A Paypal Transaction For Me. by dvonne(f): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
contact me on dvonnemartin at yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Someone To Make A Paypal Transaction For Me. by OrderBay(f): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hello,

You can check out our web site at www.orderbay.com.

We can help you make the payment.

Just e-mail us the details at pricequote@orderbay.com and we will send you a quote with detailed instructions.

Looking forward to being of service to you.

Thanks

Shade
Re: I Need Someone To Make A Paypal Transaction For Me. by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2008
Thanks guys.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Suite Direct From Uk For Sale / Us Bank Account For Nigerians / Company Incorporation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.