Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job (1811 Views)

Still Looking For A Job, Check This Out / Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by cityhood: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hi pple my name is cityhood you can read more of my tred at busness section
Am in yo supplies of agro product supplies of fresh tomato pepe jinja onion from thr northerb part of nigeris this biznes is very well lucratif and am gaining a lot from this am in the north am nit aboki am from kogi state kabba an agraduate of abu zaria and dis biznes is rilly making serious senc for mr dat in a mobth I cn bost of gundred k withiut even bt workib with any gvtnmt

Onlt for me to buy chip here in the north and trsndport therm to southern or eastern part of nigeria and resel it to get my cash strate away
I also do supply for pple who will also resell at their varous location plz I beg you to givr this biz a trial and you will never remain poor again
Aa am very proud to ve the first to introduce these kind of concept on nairaland am not a scammer for those who are doubting me u can go busness forum and see testimonies from those that have supplied
I advice our youth and adult to giv it a trail for more infor or for better explanation you can call feel free to call mr on my privatr line 08169446319
As customer satisfaction is my major concern
You are most welcome
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by comtem2011: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by cityhood: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sory dnt mind my fone typing tin not too good on fone typing anyway anybody reading would understand what am trying to say bro
English is nt use to colect cash from cbn
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by Ayoola171(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2013
I think d effort of dis biz oriented fellow is comendable, rather than frustrate his/her effort by condeming his/her english compositn, better english compositn is ok anyway; but wat he/she is passing across is an idea; for financial freedom. Kudos.
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by cityhood: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Am not too good at typing on fone that the main reason if am on desktop would edit them well
Plz sorry for the rough english writtings
I hope you guys understand were am coming from
Thabks for all your mature understanding
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by cityhood: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vb
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by clun(f): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
comtem2011: u nd to improve on ur spellings, don't spoil kabba for us. Ur construction is bad, no punctuation as well. I will call u to knw better on d buz. Thanx.

Look at pot calling kettle black. Read your post and correct yourself.
Didn't you understand what he was trying to say.

He is a business man not English teacher.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by cityhood: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hgvx
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by comtem2011: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by adorable29(f): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
comtem2011: u nd to improve on ur spellings, don't spoil kabba for us. Ur construction is bad, no punctuation as well. I will call u to knw better on d buz. Thanx.

Nairaland and its wonders! To think that this person is making criticisms on someone else's use of punctuations! Choi!
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by Onyiclara(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
comtem2011: pls hold it, he is my town broda, so i cn correct hm nd he understands. So shut it up. Intruder.
Famzing
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by Swiftlee(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
comtem2011: pls hold it, he is my town broda, so i cn correct hm nd he understands. So shut it up. Intruder.
Guy go seat down joor! Which town brother? Who is an intruder? You are now claiming relationship after pointing out corrections on what you are not actually good at! Ermm; chairman, sorry OP; that business is good! Are you looking forward to partnership, for some of us who would be new to the business? Thankiu
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by clun(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013

If he is your town brother as you said, please go to your town or his house or better still call him on phone and correct him, not in a social network like here.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by DeGenius3(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thanks for showing interest to read this post.

I wouldn’t want to waste your time, but I really think
you should read every single word right here… it will greatly help you.

You know almost everybody keeps saying… ‘‘I need money for
this or that’’… but when they say such things, the main thing now
boils down to what they are going to give in exchange before they get the money.

Money comes to you ONLY when you give something valuable in exchange for it.

Let me tell straight up – if you want to really get/have money, you MUST
exchange a product/service for it. And that product/service MUST be one
that solves a problem, satisfies a want and/or fills a need.

Read that last paragraph again and pause for a second to really think about it.

Are you done?

What did you figure out?

Write it down immediately…

Once you’ve done that… then let’s continue.

Truth is… if you want to REALLY get/have money… YOU MUST SELL SOMETHING.

why you are even thinking of selling, let me tell you
one more thing...

the amount of money you make will be determined
by the quality of the service or product you sell AND
the number (quantity) of people you are able to
sell your product/service to per time.

i want you to really think and have that in
mind...

in fact, write it on a card and paste it somewhere
you'll see it everytime...

As a matter of fact my dear friend, ALL money is made by
selling either a product/service. Life is all about selling.

and what you sell must be of good quality and should be
able to cater for a large number of people.

Every famous person in the world today has something
to sell – musicians sell their songs, authors sell their books,
actors/actresses sell their acting skills/abilities, footballers sell
their skills, politicians sell their ideologies e.t.c

Since almost every one is selling something, the question
now is ‘‘what are you selling?’’

And even if you are selling the product/service you want
to exchange for money does it REALLY satisfy a want, solves
a problem or fills a need?

See my dear friend making money is simple if you
understand how it works.

Another important thing here…

Before you even plan to ever sell anything at all, there MUST
be a particular LARGE group of people who REALLY wants that
your product or service – massive demand for that product or service.

And also they MUST certainly have a proven buying attitude.

In a nutshell, if you really want to stop being broke and always
lacking money or what ever your financial condition is right now, if
you can get the money making concept that I’m trying to pass across,
trust me you’ll NEVER ever worry for money again.

Here are three simple steps that will help you REALLY get
this money even though you are broke right now… but you
must be able to understand it and then go on to apply it PLUS
you must stick with your guts until it works…

- Find out a particular want, need or problem faced by a particular LARGE
group of people – [they are all around you].

- Once you done that, find out if these people REALLY want a solution and
what they REALLY want (a product/service) and if they have a proven buying
attitude - if they can afford to get the solution.

- Sit down to plan and come up with a straight-to-the-point valuable product/service
that will solve that problem, fill that need or satisfy their wants… and price it at an
affordable fee and offer it to them.

Now you see those three steps above, can you do yourself a favor
by looking around you to see those big time successful businesses, organizations,
companies and what have you to check if it’s still not the same principles or steps
that they use and are still using today.

The telecommunications companies used it and so many other successful business
around the world today.

I hope you know by now that success is not a 100 metres race… it’s a gradual stuff…

So whatever you want to do, make sure you have a long term plan…
stick with it and make it work for you… and trust me it will definitely work.

Do you know what I want you to STOP doing right now?

Stop waiting for the government to create jobs… forget about them.
You can employ yourself. I don’t have to wait for the government to come
and put food on my table and pay my bills… it’s solely my responsibility…
I’m solely responsible for myself and so I should get up and get creative
to do something reasonable with my life.

I know that for so many people starting a business could be challenging…

but truth is... many people who are financially successful today are people who have
taken the risk, pushed their fears aside to start and build successful businesses…

A job can’t give you financial security.

For 3 years now I’ve been into teaching people how to really get out
of the rat race and really live a life that they really desire financially.

What I teach people is how to use the information marketing business
model to satisfy wants, solve problems… and probably fill a need.

And I’ve been doing this via eBooks, audios, videos, seminars, consultations
and one-on-one coaching.

And seriously, if you can sit down to learn and put in your time with consistent
efforts into what I’ll teach you… truth is you’ll make it.

I’ve put together a very straight-to the-point report on how you
can put together a simple report that satisfies a want and solves a problem.

And one special thing about this report is that you can use the MASTERPLAN
contained in the report to really pull at least N50, 000 within the next 30 days if you are serious.

N50, 000 is an average amount because you can really determine your
own income
if you stick to .

So Here’s what is actually contained in this report…

==> you will discover how to identify a hungry audience that is so desperate
for your informational solution with cash in hand to pay you (getting this right
is like already having money in your bank account literally) ...

==> i will also expose to you in simple steps how to create HOT sizzling
information product for the hungry and desperate audience for less than nothing...

== you will also discover how to 'position' your solution in widely read and
targeted mediums and still attract the same hungry and desperate audience like crazy...

== you will be able to create and use simple communicative marketing
system to market and sell your information product.

== you also discover how to easily make your first N50, 000 in just 30
days or less using a simple targeted numbers approach (this is not get-rich-quick,
but knowing how to do this will put at least N50, 000 on the average in your bank
account by using this system).

== you will also learn how to create simple killer messages to sell your information
product to crazy hungry buyers...

and lots more...

interested to get this report? all you need to do NOW in order to get this report is
to email your name PLUS your email address PLUS your phone number PLUS email subject
'Simple Cash MasterPlan' to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com.

i will send you the report.

if you go through this report and you don't begin to see some changes in
your finances, in all seriousness, you need to be prayed for. a very serious prayer
at that... and i can help if you need me... at least i know some radical men who can do the job.

i want to see you at the top.

thanks for reading.

P.S. this is only available to people who are smart enough to invest in
themselves, and understands the benefits in investing in their education.
if you are a freebie seeker, this is not for you.
Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by Swiftlee(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^If its not freebie..it is not for us..you obviously stated in the early part of how broke job seekers could be..besides everybody here is broke! So..please, it seems you are making a steady income and you said you wanted to help..giving us the system free would be the help we are looking for..Thank You,God Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of You Who Are Still Looking For Job by cityhood: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Make ur maket survey see what's rilly selling and try to stat from little

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Web Developer/graphic Designer/Wordpress manager 20-40K per month / Chevron Employment Form Real Or Fake? / Amityhills Schools Is Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.