Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ban On GRE And TOFEL, How True Is This. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ban On GRE And TOFEL, How True Is This. (957 Views)

How To Download TOFEL Or IELTS Past Questions. / Different Middle Name On GRE And Toefl Result / The Imformation You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass Tofel At One Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban On GRE And TOFEL, How True Is This. by Bombaybombay: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2013
Some days back i heard visa lotteries has been banned that i can deal with. But what is this am hearing about GRE and tofel. Does this automatically means no more masters or Phd in the US? So dis means our only hope is the B1 and B2 class visa (visitors and tourist visa) or has that also been banned. Sighs
Re: Ban On GRE And TOFEL, How True Is This. by hirise: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bombaybombay: Some days back i heard visa lotteries has been banned that i can deal with. But what is this am hearing about GRE and tofel. Does this automatically means no more masters or Phd in the US? So dis means our only hope is the B1 and B2 class visa (visitors and tourist visa) or has that also been banned. Sighs

You can take your test in cotonou, port norvo or Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel / HELP: / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.