Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is This The End Of Messi ?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The End Of Messi ?? (628 Views)

You Have To See This Funny Reaction To The Missed Penalty Of Messi Yesterday. / Funniest Pictures Of Messi And Christiano Ronaldo / More Pictures Of Messi And His New Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The End Of Messi ?? by cumz(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2013
judging from his recent performance, will u say the end of Messi has come??
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by Donpoker9(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2013
Epl go fit am
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by Chinonso14(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2013
yeah i think likewise :oyeah i think likewise
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by Zumarocket(f): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2013
is ur end.

What did u see . Hatter
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by wasak(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2013
cumz: judging from his recent performance, will u say the end of Messi has come??
his performance or injury? mind u he already scored in almost all matches he played so what's ur stress?
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by hammedkola(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2013
So because he hasn't being scoring lately makes you conclude that?...Common, are you blind or daft that he is going through hard time?...Injury is there physically and the Law suit filed against him and his Dad is something else worrying him emotionally.

Anyway, I know for sure...the next ballon d'or is coming to his wardrobe.. :p
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by Chazzyboy: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2013
Messi is getting better he will soon recover
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by cumz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
easy guys.. am also a barca and Messi fan.. and I do wish him well
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by zopaks: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
why are you celebrating another man downfall? smh @ your level of IQ
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
cumz: judging from his recent performance, will u say the end of Messi has come??

It is quite unfortunate that some people can be so bold to celebrate the downfall/ill doings of another man!!
This is the major reason why many people never make it in their lifetime ! If you are envious of the God Given talent that the young man is using to bless his generation on TV and also use to fend for himself and his family who were initially struggling in their early times i suggest that you go and crete your own human being and bless it with its own talent.
@OP, If your Father should get sacked in his place of work, how will you react?? Celebrate his SACK Becos of your personal beef with him?
Hope you will change sha

smh @ your way of derogatory mentality.
Re: Is This The End Of Messi ?? by cumz(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2013
like seriously... what's up with u guys...
like I earlier said.. am a fan of Messi... I just asked a simple question... I wasn't for no reason happy or jubilating cos of his recent injury problems...
u guys should just calm down.. and enjoy life.. I don't know you.. you don't know me..... no need to insult one another trying to prove ur point... one love y'all ... I love Messi and I love barca

(1) (Reply)

Highest Paid Sportsmen In The World / Best Paid Football Managers In The World / Supersports Flogs Of The World Cup, Did You Agree With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.