Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning (21101 Views)

Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by DonColz1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
emmy-richie:
The ember months are here... it is imperative we drive with utmost care.
Plus, friends don't make friends, drive drunk.
what is this one saying?
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by ichommy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
globalaid: thank you LORD that it did not plunged in the river.

Abi
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by andymofia(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
zeelo2014: lagbus involved in an accident this morning. why was it facing the traffic? Not aware if there is any injuries.

Nothing else could have caused it to face the traffic other than skidding. Hydroplaning effect can cause any vehicle of any weight or size to skid. Drivers are supposed to slow down when it is raining, but in Nigeria, we only increase speed...
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by hentoti2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=nofij]Blame it on APC :don't begin what u can't end oooo
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by baron2000(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
.com:
ember month

Illiterate, is it that there were no accidents between January to August? what has this got to do with the month? Slowpoke.
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by delors(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why dem selves put 100% pure cooking oil in the bus instead of petrol? Na their fault na
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by nofij(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
me_for_you: before nko?
Lolz grin
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by nofij(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayoade2007:
Blame APC.........
Yes boss tongue
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by nofij(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
emma bowin:

You got to be joking
You gotcha be serious brov embarassed
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by nofij(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
kambili999: i dnt knw wat to tell of u:|
All gud ma'am wink
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by richardbry: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
globalaid: thank you LORD that it did not plunged in the river.

"Plunge"
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by nofij(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

You aRe such a schmo

You've got three options. Please choose one according to its proximity to where you reside!

1. YABA LEFT

2. RUMUIGBO

3. USELU
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Blame it on bad roads undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided......Or GEJ or Politicians..... As usual tongue tongue
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by luvinhubby(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
vislabraye: These Lagbus drivers are very careless with driving. The cause of the accident should be ascertained and the driver should be penalised.
Very true talk, those Lagbus and BRT drivers can speed recklessly a times, and they drive as if they own the roads. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by Gosj01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
the rate of their speeding is alarming,...... let op 'they' wouldn't deny this news as they do.
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by chessguru1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Sad, but just this morning with the rain and all, I saw some guy swerving at like about 100km/h. I was doing about 70, so I could tell by the way he zoomed past me, and it was raining like crazy! I was just wondering what he had to gain, was it music that was making his blood hot, or an emergency?

He was even driving an SUV, and we all know they have higher centers of gravity. Anyways, people should really be careful, trying to shave a couple minutes off a journey by being absolutely reckless is really meaningless in the larger scheme of things in this life.
And when they have accidents taking innocent lives with them, some people here will blame bad roads!
So annoying. Shouldn't people drive slower on bad roads?
I have a hypothesis. Fix all the roads in nigeria to sublime conditions, and I bet you accidents will quadruple.
Even keke will be attempting to breeze through @ 100km/hr.
As far as me concerned, irresponsibility is the. Cause of most nigerian accidents, not bad roads.
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by yomfolex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
I wonder y accident happen often this days God help us oooooooooo
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
vislabraye: These Lagbus drivers are very careless with driving. The cause of the accident should be ascertained and the driver should be penalised.

Considering that the roads were also slick with rain, he should be thankful that no one lost their lives.
PS: From comments here, how do we know he was driving against traffic?
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by prettychic(f): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na wa ooo
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
omiobo: THANK GOD
yeah, for the accident
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by simdam500(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
LOOKS LIKE NO ONE IS AFFECTED *empty bus* wat bout the driver
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by omiobo: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
nwuyag:
yeah, for the accident
Lol! Bible said give thanks to God in any condition.
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
nofij: Blame it on APC undecided

Lyk cwiously, must u talk? Am nt in2 politics buh aw can u blame dis ish on APC? If u dnt knw wah to say, jez jump n pass na
Re: LAGBUS Accident On 3rd Mainland This Morning by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Where's the forking driver?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do German And American Cars Have Low Resale Values? / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles / How Does One Calculate Fuel Consumption Based On Distance Covered By A Vehicle??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.