Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role (6146 Views)

Angela Okorie Gets Breast Enlargement For Movie Role (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Jackie Appiah And Aki And Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by mumumugu(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Nollywood actors, Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme popularly known as Aki and PawPaw are known for their funny roles in African movies.

Despite being full adults, when the duo started their career, they usually played the roles of little kids in movies because of their height and looks. As time went on, they started acting as adults in movies.

Aki is thirty four years old and Pawpaw is thirty one even though they both look like ten year olds.
Top Nollywood producer/director, Tchidi Chikere, has invited Osita and Chinedu over to the United States to be the stars of his new blockbuster movie which will be premiered in Las Vegas, USA next year.

They will both be acting as kids and then grow into adults in the movie. This will require them to undergo a surgical operation to increase their heights.

Aki has said he would not return his height to normal again even after the movie while Pawpaw says he would definitely go back to his original height because that is how people know him to be

1 Like

Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by homesteady(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Really? undecided mtcheew!
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Dis your username na curse o.

Even though I know you are saying sh1t in your write up, I still read the nonsense.

I suddenly realized I just wasted my time reading sh1t.
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by MRWHINNIG: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Surgical what? Mtcheeew. Nairaland is getting boring.
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by evavista: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by nerodenero: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Crap!Crap!!Crap!!! How much does the producer of the movie has to finance such surgical operation. This is poo angry
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by Dannylux: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na who send you? undecided
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
@evavista:
Inferiority complex is affecting Aki
? Hello?? undecided
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by Queendo(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
by their names u shall know them. as them mumu na so them dey carry mumu news abt. false news
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by psky: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Loving this, op keep up the humorous work.

You have a wonderful way of exposing nairaland's dumbest, carry on! cheesy
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
OP, I stand on top of transformer salute you oh! cheesy
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by swtme(f): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
IMPOSSICANT!!!!
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by Andyblaze: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
I wish say na me post this thing. Op I hail o!!! U bad!!!
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by mumumugu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by sinaj(f): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=evavista post=19453313]Inferiority complex is affecting Aki[/q)uote]
lol for ur mind o!
i hope u knw d meanin of inferiority complex smiley
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by sinaj(f): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
homesteady:

? Hello?? undecided
lmao! i doubt she knw d meaning of dat word
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by sinaj(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
swtme:
IMPOSSICANT!!!!
itz unpossible too grin
Re: Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role by Chuksworld(m): 6:14am On Mar 21, 2015
We are waiting for the movie grin

(1) (Reply)

Pics: New R&B Singer Has More Hips Than Kim K And Erm, He’s Man! / Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL for sale / Ray Hush Puppi Visit Patek Phillipe Watch On Convoy For Upgrading(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.