Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Woman,46, Allegedly Molested And Killed in Southwest Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman,46, Allegedly Molested And Killed in Southwest Nigeria (665 Views)

Women Molested, Vehicles Vandalised At Ibadan Carnival / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman,46, Allegedly Molested And Killed in Southwest Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Woman, 46, allegedly raped, killed on november 11, 2013 at 6:00 am in news BY GBENGA ARIYIBI
ADO EKITI – A 46-year old woman, Mrs. Eunice Titilayo Ogundele, was allegedly raped then
murdered at Igede Ekiti, weekend, by yet to be identified persons. According to the husband of the deceased, Mr.Michael Ogundele, his wife left home in the
early hours of Friday for a church service at her pastor’s residence. He said she was allegedly hit with a pestle on the head by her assailants on the way. Ogundele in tears said: “Yesterday (Thursday) which was a market day, she went to the
market and returned home to rest. “This morning (Friday), we went our different ways after I opened the door a little after
five o’clock. She left for an early morning church service at her pastor’s residence. “We went our separate ways at Igede-Ado road. I did not know I was seeing her for the last
time. Few minutes to six they called me to come to somewhere in the town. I went and met my
wife dead with two deep wounds on her head.” The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Victor Olu Babayemi, who confirmed the
incident said a suspect has been arrested and is making confessions. Babayemi said: “I can confirm that someone is now in custody in respect of the rape and murder
of a woman at Igede Ekiti and is making useful confessions. “We are trying to see if other arrests could be made in the course of the investigation which is
ongoing.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/woman-46-allegedly-raped-killed/
Re: Woman,46, Allegedly Molested And Killed in Southwest Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
.....And Some people claim only the Igbos commit crimes.

1 Like

Re: Woman,46, Allegedly Molested And Killed in Southwest Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dem swear for south west people with rape? Chai chk all d news about rape here na only them
Re: Woman,46, Allegedly Molested And Killed in Southwest Nigeria by Decryptor(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
YOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How This Beautiful Lady, Adaobi, Was Killed By Her Ex- Boyfriend In America / Farewell Program For Adaobi Michaela Obih (nigerian Girl Murdered In The US) / Alameiseigha's Son Found Dead In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.