Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu (18644 Views)

Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by naijacenter(f): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eye witness from Coal City, Enugu this afternoon says cold-blooded, dare-devil robbers have shot two persons dead while injuring two others with bullet shots in the leg. The dead were an MTN driver whole distributes or sells MTN recharge cards to its customers and a tricycle (also known as Keke) driver.

The robbers according to the eye witness who would not want his name mentioned, said the MTN driver was intercepted close to Mbanugo Bus Stop by the robbers, after which they opened a close range shooting at the driver which resulted in the driver’s death and undisclosed amount of money and unsold MTN recharge cards were made away with.

The Keke driver was not lucky as he stopped and started running but was hit in the head by the armed robber’s bullet. Though the name of the MTN driver has not yet been revealed, the Keke driver was simply identified as Praise.

The other two victims, who were said to have been shot in the leg, have been rushed to hospital.

The robbers numbering four carried the operation in a yellow taxi car.

Stay tuned for update on this.

More photos: http://www.naijacenter.com/news/enugu-state-robbers-shot-dead-injures-leg-graphic-viewer-discretion-advised/

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is the plate number of the yellow taxi?
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
And the animals that did this would 'chop' the loot with a clear conscience and also go to bed and sleep well? In this world there are human beings and then souless beasts in human form!

They don't stop to think that this poor man minding his business and hustling for his daily bread has a wife, kids, parents and siblings that love him dearly and would be at home waiting for him to come back from a hard days work.....and then these bastards come along and mindlessly ruin many lives for ever over a few thousand naira worth of loot?

58 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:
And the animals that did this would 'chop' the loot with a clear conscience and also go to bed and sleep well? In this world there are human beings and then souless beasts in human form!

They don't stop to think that this poor man minding his business and hustling for his daily bread has a wife, kids, parents and siblings that love him dearly and would be at home waiting for him to come back from a hard days work.....and then these bastards come along and mindlessly ruin many lives for ever over a few thousand naira worth of loot?

Really sad!

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Very sad indeed....he woke up this morning with great plans for the week while looking forward to another memorable Christmas season with loved ones.

RIP...

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by mekaboy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am sure they r student cultists on strike.

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by expertman(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rip To The Dead. Am Saying It Again Gun Legalization Is Needed In Nigeria.

Click Like If You Support Gun Legalization.

38 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by oneeast3: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Enugu state has always been safe! cool

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cupid4ig(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
This is just wickedness. Why don't they take the money and the recharge cards and let him live? Who do they gain by killing nhim? May his spirit continue to torment them till they are caught and kill one after another. Amen

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
rip to d dead..cry cry.xmas is around d corner n crime wil nw b at its peak
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by johnugwu: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
After human right watch we say no to death penalty.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by CyberG: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Was there not a report saying Enugu is the safest state in Nigeria?

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Slizbeat(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Too bad....RIP to the dead.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Slizbeat(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
CyberG: Was there not a report saying Enugu is the safest state in Nigeria?

Brother, let the sleeping dog continue sleeping oo. don't wake em up.

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by oneeast3: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Enugu has been so insecure from the time immemorial. If people are not being attacked by hoodlums, they are attacked by arm robber or campus cultists. No wonder no investor has accepted to drop a pin in the damn Enugu. Even the international terminal will fail real soon because people will hardly use enugu route due to high insecurity in the town.

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by oneeast3: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
I still wonder why this has not made it to the front page?
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by CyberG: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Slizbeat:

Brother, let the sleeping dog continue sleeping oo. don't wake em up.

Okay, I let them alone! grin grin
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
one.east3:
Enugu has been so insecure from the time immemorial. If people are not being attacked by hoodlums, they are attacked by arm robber or campus cultists. No wonder no investor has accepted to drop a pin in the damn Enugu. Even the international terminal will fail real soon because people will hardly use enugu route due to high insecurity in the town.
oga nawa for u o,sumbody jst lost his life in a robberin incident dt hapens on daily bases in all d 36 states of d faderation includin abuja n u sayin dt enugu state is insecure..cn enugu be more insecure than anambra wia there is high rate of assassination,ritual kilins,kidnappin n armrobberin incidents goin on there on daily bases.and i wonder wat obi has done abt dt

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by ecolime(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
May those robbers never know rest till they meet their untimely death in a very horrible manner.

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
No Rest in this world at all. Wateva! I wn't die this way,and then have peoply typing R.I.P after am gone . Yeah! me and you, WE SHALL LEAVE TILL TIS RIPE 4 US 2GO 2 OUR REST #heaven.

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by eluquenson(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
The other day, we saw a topic "Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria, now we realize how statistics works Enugu is where you can find peace & tranquility but reverse Is the case now.
Things fall Apart
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by mazizitonene(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Barbaric...
No value for human life.....mortgaged conscience
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by roymary: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Well, the bunch that cut this man's life short would live to regret it.

Rest Well Bro.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cashkidisback1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
is dis already on fp
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Lawconfessor(f): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
I tot it was a knock-out bang wen we heard d gun shot.....it became so serious dat i had to come out to d corridor n behold ppl running here n der for deir dear life...i was so freaked out tru-out d afternoon, heard d keke guy's papa dey mortuary o.

Even d police ppl ran....r.i.p to dem.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Chigorkizz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
But robbers killed 4 peoples at alaba international market last wk .why has it nt made front page?
A bank worker,a soldier man,a recharge card seller and an unknwn man.

Other people talk sabi sweet Yoruba pple ehn.kai

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by everyday: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
The security agencies should do something
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lil chilz: "One day oga decided 2 surprise his wife.
He took all day to bake a cake in the shape of a
big HEART
with the help of the
maid.
The maid asked oga what the shape meant and he simply said
"LOVE".
Madam came back shouting at the maid who
she met
sleeping.
Madam: will u get up now! Stupid girl what hv u bn doing
since morning?
Maid: Madam no vex abeg.
Me & oga dey make LOVE since morning na just
now now
we finish I say make I lie down rest small."
The woman fainted.

Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket / Two Children Declared Missing After Leaving Their House In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death By Friend In Agege Lagos During Fight Over Money