Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Where To Shop Online For Almost Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Where To Shop Online For Almost Free (804 Views)

Almost Free Accomodation Available 4 Ibadan City Poly Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Drop Your Contacts and i will send you an online website where you can buy items such as cars,clothes,shoes,bags,electronics..etc
Drop your email,full name,and phone number so i can add you to my contacts and send you bulk sms and mass emails whenever they have sales going on...
Note:Serious shoppers only...
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by teeboi77: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
teeboi77@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by makely: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kennyg12009@yahoo.com name Ayanmakinde kehinde fone no 08168590206
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by sasview: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
realitygist@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by umoski1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Andrew Makinde
Umoski10@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Really impressive....Pls i need more turn up so i can send the mass email and bulk sms at once...
Note:The site is an America website,they offer up to 40% discounts...B4 you can order anything from them you have to register first....
PS:During registration the part where you see "how did you hear about us "please write Through Samuel From Lagos Office....So i can personally, help you track your goods and help you make sure you get your discount if you order through them..
They have an office here in Lagos and also at Abuja but their head office is at Tampa Florida,USA..
In the email i will send to you i will include their website,office address and their hotlines..
I can also help you to handle your order if you wish..
I know you guys would be wandering why am doing all this but the honest truth is that i am a merchant in their company..
So keep the emails,phone nos,and names rolling in...questions are entertained
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by samniyi82(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Niyi Ajeigbe
samsonletgodspeak4u@gmail.com
08038514331. Thanks
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good afternoon,for those of you that posted your contacts be expectant tomorrow,i will send you all a message and a guide on how to use the website
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
@atall that posted emails,i have sent you the website ,feel free to ask any question about the site..

more contacts are welcomed
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by walter2009: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
paulmat2005@gmail.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by ZingyRacy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
goodyonmood.star@gmail.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Impressive...more contacts needed..for those that has checked out the site pls share ur experience
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi all,massive online sales going on...cars,laptops,phones,clothes,shoes,bags etc..drop ur name,email and phone no,lemme send you guyz mass email and bulk sms about the website
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by samniyi82(m): 4:22am On Nov 18, 2013
rapmarshal: @atall that posted emails,i have sent you the website ,feel free to ask any question about the site..

more contacts are welcomed
I have not received your message. My email is samsonletgodspeak4u@gmail.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by bunmita: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2013
bunmita@gmail.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi,those of you that aint dropping your name and phone nos,i wonder how you expect me to add you when putting you under my referral,and how do you expect me to send you bulk sms when they are sales going on.
Please if you are dropping your contact next time pls endeavor to include your name and phone no as i mean no harm..
Cheers!!
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
@all please check your mails i have sent you the site..feel free to comment after going tru it..
Cheers!!!
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by rapmarshal: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hope you all have got a mail from me
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by kpokas: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
please send to my email wisedon.org@gmail.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by Egundare(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2013
EGUNDARE OPEYEMI TIMOTHY 07062386814
optim4bass@gmail.com
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by showoff(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
boselayode@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Where To Shop Online For Almost Free by phummyaji(f): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Funmisme@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Immune System And Prevent Sickness...watch This / $million Dollar Secret REVEALED (not Like You've Seen Before) / A Business Plan With SURE-P Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.