Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records (866 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri / Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
I can assure you that this report is very accurate, of course unless both parties step forward and prove me otherwise.

I got this report directly from an official at DB Records, whose name has been withheld.

Wande Coal aka Black Diamond left Mavin records in June 2013 but Mavin made it official in a press release a couple of days ago after the Wande Coal and Don Jazzy wahala.

All efforts to reach Wande Coal to confirm the story proved futile as the singer avoided the question.

If this report is true then it would be a big slap in the face of ace producer, Don Jazzy; as he has lost Wande Coal to former label partner, D’banj.

Although this story is yet to be officially confirmed, another source says that Wande Coal is now living with Kswitch in Dbanj’s House.
Mavin records now has Don Jazzy, Tiwa savage, D’prince and Dr. Sid, while DB records has D’banj, Kswitch, Jsol and now Wande Coal.
Let the battle begin!!!

http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/exclusive-wande-coal-signs-with-dbanjs-db-records.html
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records by FBICIA(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lobatan!
But DB be careful...........
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records by MeBoo: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin
in a land of music n d tym of DonJazzy, the destiny of MAVIN records rests on d shoulder of jst one talented 'about to wed lady', Her Name.... Tiwa Savage

God help DonJazzy grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
free2ryhme: I can assure you that this report is very accurate
If this report is true
are u sure or not? Its very easy to cook up stories under d guise of sources wanting to remain anonymouus...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records by stevecantrell: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
MeBoo: grin
in a land of music n d tym of DonJazzy, the destiny of MAVIN records rests on d shoulder of jst one talented 'about to wed lady', Her Name.... Tiwa Savage

God help DonJazzy grin grin grin grin

Tiwa is about go on honeymoon, maternity leave and all the other things old women do..hell T-billz can port her away at any moment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Justosaus:
are u sure or not? Its very easy to cook up stories under d guise of sources wanting to remain anonymouus...

Just wait and see

(1) (Reply)

Friends Deserted Me When I Was Sick – Paul Play Dairo / Omotola Ekeinde Covers The New African Magazine / PHOTOS: Producer D’tunes Acquires Brand New Porsche Panamera Platinum Edition 4S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.