Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike (25693 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: Lecturers Vote For Continuation Of Strike / UNIJOS Passes Vote For Continuation Of ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike Update In Punch ( Suspension Of Strike: No Classes Yet, Unijos Asu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by eROCK247(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
These people want to see the Wrath of Oga Jonathan...

The FG should deploy that plan B - forceful reopening of all public Universities.
And who will lecture d students?
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by Metallurgist: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
mumumugu: Notherners generally dont like education.not suprised
we educated long before your accestors know what cloths are for! We can read and write, have a civilised society with law and order, check ur history, to you its only the whiteman language that is education..... Inferior breed
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by DanMaikudi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
God pas DeVil undecided undecided
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by ebukaOtika(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jman06: UNIJOS still stands tall among Universities in Nigeria and even the President himself recognized that during my convocation in 2012.Go and check Nigerian university ranking.So if great Unijos continues the strike,it will definitely draw alot of uproar from both Nigeria and abroad,though i plead with my erudite Lecturers to reconsider their stands and call off the strike for the sake of fellow Josites who have been at home since the strike began.GREAT JOSITES!

Even The President Also
Confirmed That The Day he came to my School too....... Up Unizik .... The Zikytes
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by naijaboiy: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2013
And now d strike has claimed its first casualty...RIP Prof Iyayi....he was among those who rooted for d continuation of the strike though...RIP
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by Jman06(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Even The President Also
Confirmed That The Day he came to my School too....... Up Unizik .... The Zikytes
Ok oo,but UNIJOS still ranks higher than UNIZIK in both NUC and world university webometric ranking.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by livingstoneony(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2013
mumumugu: Notherners generally dont like education.not suprised
see yuh handle sef yuh name describes u well.
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by ebukaOtika(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jman06: Ok oo,but UNIJOS still ranks higher than UNIZIK in both NUC and world university webometric ranking.

Source Please !!!?
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by Jman06(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
ebuka Otika: .

Source Please !!!?
Go to google or visit NUC headquater in Abuja.
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by ebukaOtika(m): 12:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Jman06: Go to google or visit NUC headquater in Abuja.

THEN YOU ARE LYING man
Re: UNIJOS, 5 other Universities Voted For Continuation Of Strike by Jman06(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2013
ebuka Otika:

THEN YOU ARE LYING man
I'm sure you have not checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG, Why Is There A Long Delay In Getting Our Academic Transcript? / Nzubechukwu Victor Okonkwo: Maritime Academy Distances Itself From Cultist / People Of Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.