Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help (1193 Views)

How Can I Study In Houston University Help / PG Students Coventry University............. Help Out / Us Admission With Free Tuition And Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by shaboy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello Guys! I was stunned to hear MEGATREND UNIVERSITY VIENNA went bankrupt where as I had paid tuition deposit and accommodation deposit of 2000 Euros, and 575 Euros respectively. Please, i need assistance to recover this money. Help guys.
Thanks
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by fittty(m): 4:13am On Nov 12, 2013
shocked wow! shocked
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by topsyking: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
omo iya .. u don enter one chance men!!
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by dustydee: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
The International University (IU), Vienna was an unaccredited private university located in Vienna, Austria, with a subsidiary in Kiev, Ukraine. According to IU, it was chartered in 1980 by the U.S. state of Alabama as a private degree-granting postsecondary institution.[1] The Vienna operation was founded in 1981 as "European Christian College". Beginning in 2001, IU was nationally accredited until 2003, when IU's university accreditation was withdrawn by the Austrian Accreditation Council.[2] In 2011, IUV's sponsoring association went into bankruptcy and was shut down by court order.
When did you make the deposit? the university went into bankruptcy in 2011 so if you paid them after 2011 then you only have youeself to blame for not knowing enough about the school you wanted to attend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_University_Vienna
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by shaboy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
dustydee:
When did you make the deposit? the university went into bankruptcy in 2011 so if you paid them after 2011 then you only have youeself to blame for not knowing enough about the school you wanted to attend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_University_Vienna

@dustydee.
Your story is not complete, and besides, no one will pay money to and institution already defunct. U failed to precise that IU became Megatrend University of Vienna, thus all student deposits were maintained (Internal school issues u might not know). I paid this money before i could get acceptance letter as per their policy...meaning they were very alive and operational. I only realised Megatrend went bankrupt again 7 months ago... (notification from Austrian Embassy in Abuja). My problem is to get to know someone in Austria who can help me get my refund for a fee. Austrians are very funny people....now like this no body in that school even border to reply me for almost 7 months now.....no information, no details....thats what I am talking about here.
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by Mamacita007(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
They won't refund ur money to anyone but you. have u contacted the accounting dept by phone or the school is completely shut down? sorry
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by shaboy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mamacita007: They won't refund ur money to anyone but you. have u contacted the accounting dept by phone or the school is completely shut down? sorry

@ Mamacita007. Ofcourse they will, if I issue an authorization letter to the person in Austria. Yes they are completely shut their doors and don't even reply to emails or calls.....A sharp contrasting attitude.. when they were collecting my the money from me!!!
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by adepojuot: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2013
sha_boy:

@ Mamacita007. Ofcourse they will, if I issue an authorization letter to the person in Austria. Yes they are completely shut their doors and don't even reply to emails or calls.....A sharp contrasting attitude.. when they were collecting my the money from me!!!
they won't reply you with this your grammar...your name naaaa oyo.
Re: Recover Tuition And Accommod. Deposits With Defunct MEGATREND University-help by shaboy(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2013
adepojuot: they won't reply you with this your grammar...your name naaaa oyo.

Looks like u want to make make fun, but its a serious issue. I am not sure ur name is mamacita, isn't it. Anyway....its a serious issue and I need help.

(1) (Reply)

10 Worst Plane Crashes Involving Nigeria / Which Country Is The Best Among These Two / HOW do I invite My Girlfriend From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.