Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card (5009 Views)

Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Anniederacom(f): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wow! Its sure looks good, congrats to the couple In advance.

Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by rexbuton: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
space booked
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by RedCard1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
rexbuton: space booked
Habaaaaa! I paid for this space earlier before now. Maybe, I will just get us IVs....how about that?
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
rexbuton: space booked
i pray o.
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Syfy(f): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by sEGXY2(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
undecided Make sense sha am sure they spend millions on that.
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by ajasa4link: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
R2
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by MsSpaqs(f): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Am guessing it's also going 2 be an invite only wedding,the 'access card' says it all.
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by gluv01(f): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Looks nice. But the blue card looks like a debit card.
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 12, 2013
ajasa4link: R2

L1. undecided
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by ajasa4link: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Austeenx:

L1. undecided

L1 no good for this kind matter, na R2 fit do the work
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by naicae(m): 2:30am On Nov 12, 2013
good luck to the soon to be couples
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by frankpessu(m): 3:02am On Nov 12, 2013
No p........ D tin b lik atm card......
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by pendusky(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2013
whose name is writen ther?
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Kcwarren: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
I can only see a blue ATM card

Or is something wrong with my sight?
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Agrika: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2013
I dont like it..its too formal
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by fedoralahot(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2013
but sorry! it looks boring.
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by chimerase2: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2013
. undecided
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2013
nice one
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Lilimax(f): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2013
It's giving a blurred vision somehow angry
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by idupaul: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by strangest(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
My card dey different from this one. smiley
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by NoQualms1(f): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
I guess the attached 'atm' card is for those in need of cash. They can go to any atm machine to withdraw....
grin grin
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by underscore: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Peter Okoye's fiancee , Lola Omotoya is preparing for her big day. They released the IV of their traditional wedding holding this weekend 17th of November. Her trial makeover was done by Meshida Banke. She experimented on different jewelries and makeup.

Which of the looks do you prefer.

More photos when you continue: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/photos-check-out-lola-omotoyas-trial.html

Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by whytangel(f): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nawa oOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....¶ go love oh! kiss
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by mspee(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'm seeing an access bank ATM card. undecided
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Imprida(f): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
ms_pee: I'm seeing an access bank ATM card. undecided
its not an access bank ATM. am seeing peter and lola sunday 17th November 2013 the card admits one please bring the card with you. undecided
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by MizEmpress(f): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
for those of u seeing an ATM card sad chooiii I sorry small tonguecheesy
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by DeHero1: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kcwarren: I can only see a blue ATM card

Or is something wrong with my sight?

So u don't know before.
Re: Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card by Waspy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na wa oo.. Hocus pocus, hullabaloo hanky panky now has another name........as if this will guarantee an happy marriage. I wish em the best conjugal bliss tho

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Goes Braless In New Photos / The World’s 8 Most Expensive First Class Plane Tickets / Rotimi Amaechi Takes A Selfie With Kim Kardashian(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.