Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. (685 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi Nl. Do u tink dat dan brown books are too expensive,or do they really worth the price.HIS BOOKS SELLS 4RM,3,500 TO 5000 naira. Is it not 2 expensive 4 ordinary fiction?
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
It all depends on the year of publishing babe and also the pedigree of the author. I believe if Ludlum, Stephen King or Clancy should publish a book right now, they'd sell at a higher price than that.

You can't put a price on quality.
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Am yet 2 read a book by stephen king.bt talking of quality,his books lacks d thrilling nature of tom clancy.i guess dats who u r talkin abt.his books r filled wit tins dat if u nt a strong rootd christian,u wil b forced 2 tink twice abt d church. 2 me his books aint worth d price.,even d paper quality is a bit poor.
Mynd_44: It all depends on the year of publishing babe and also the pedigree of the author. I believe if Ludlum, Stephen King or Clancy should publish a book right now, they'd sell at a higher price than that.

Mynd_44: It all depends on the year of publishing babe and also the pedigree of the author. I believe if Ludlum, Stephen King or Clancy should publish a book right now, they'd sell at a higher price than that.

Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adaobi12: Am yet 2 read a book by stephen king.bt talking of quality,his books lacks d thrilling nature of tom clancy.i guess dats who u r talkin abt.his books r filled wit tins dat if u nt a strong rootd christian,u wil b forced 2 tink twice abt d church. 2 me his books aint worth d price.,even d paper quality is a bit poor.
Babe, if you read some Stephen King books, you will think the characters he portrays in Maine are real too. That's what makes a good writer: the ability to convince the reader and bring him/her into the story and believe it totally.
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Think i ve 2 read one of kings books so as 2 compare. Can u gv me a list of sum of his books dat are interesting?
Mynd_44:
Babe, if you read some Stephen King books, you will think the characters he portrays in Maine are real too. That's what makes a good writer: the ability to convince the reader and bring him/her into the story and believe it totally.
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Slasha1(f): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
I think he's such a brilliant writer,but that's quite expensive. I'd rather download for free than spend so much buying.
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adaobi12: Think i ve 2 read one of kings books so as 2 compare. Can u gv me a list of sum of his books dat are interesting?
Tommyknockers, IT, Cujo....

I must warn you though, they are horror oooo especially "IT"
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Infomizer(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adaobi12: Hi Nl. Do u tink dat dan brown books are too expensive,or do they really worth the price.HIS BOOKS SELLS 4RM,3,500 TO 5000 naira. Is it not 2 expensive 4 ordinary fiction?
I beg to differ ma'am. Mr. Brown blends fiction with facts. More like he spins his fictitious yarns around established (but uncommon) facts. Never bought any of his books tho'. I download like crase!
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by chistar01(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2013
3500 - 4000 for a novel? In this present age? That pretty expensive oh. But I'm not a fan so I guess I can't really judge based on the quality. The maximum I can buy a novel is probably 2k and it has to be a Nora Robert novel, nothing more, nothing less...
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Tnx wil check it out later.hp dy dnt exceed 3k.
Mynd_44:
Tommyknockers, IT, Cujo....

I must warn you though, they are horror oooo especially "IT"
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Obinnau(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adaobi12: Hi Nl. Do u tink dat dan brown books are too expensive,or do they really worth the price.HIS BOOKS SELLS 4RM,3,500 TO 5000 naira. Is it not 2 expensive 4 ordinary fiction?
I don't think I would call his books at that price expensive.
Re: Dan Brown's Books ,expensive Or Not. by Elijah348(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Adaobi
instead of buying it 3k or 4k i would advice you to get it online Free.
and besides the books are whort it *perdon any typo error* ....
@oga myn_d
i would like the name of those novels and where to download it.

(1) (Reply)

English Masters! / 15th Dec 2014 [a Horror Story] / My Struggle For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.