Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. (42823 Views)

How To Get A National I.D Card In Nigeria / Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? / National I.d Card Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by simplygray(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ammanda :
Pls where exactly is there office in port harcourt?

there office is along Aba Road, opposite the glo office in port harcourt...
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by figopure: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
The office is at Alausa Ikeja, d office is close to shoprite shopping mall, Or oposite d road to governor's lodge.. close to alausa secretariat, Ikeja
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by condralbede(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
I used my NYSC ID card to do mine. BT if u HV old National ID,voters card ,birth cert.will be OK.for those of u ppl at Enugu d address is proda junction,emene industrial layout .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by nodullin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
nerodenero: I have registered for that national nonsense twice and visited their office countless times to receive the nonsense but to no avail. Those guys are good at giving excuses. My experience was a sad one but wish you luck as you visit them.

same over here!!
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by kolidave: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
I went once filled the form and received one of the slips,was told to come back for the other slip
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by GentleMimi: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Their lagos office it at Ikeja,directly opposite Shoprite.They share the same compond wif Nigerian Civil Defence.
Requirements are
1) yourself
2) flawless fingers prints i.e if u hv a cut or injury on ur fingers ,therefore altering ur prints,u will be disqualified.(abeg no go cut vegetable oooo)
3) go with a valid ID card eg student,workplace etc. If u do not hv any,go with birth certificate or any other means of identification.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Ammanda(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
simplygray:

there office is along Aba Road, opposite the glo office in port harcourt...
tanx. But at which junction along aba road?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Mcmaye(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Where is their office in abeokuta.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Drclassic(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
How long does it take
the identity card to be ready?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by olusola009: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls I nid info on hw I can get international passport done here in lagos

Thanks
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by ceqqienutts: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
pls hw can one apply for it and where, i reside in lagos. thanx
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by farem: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
nerodenero: I have registered for that national nonsense twice and visited their office countless times to receive the nonsense but to no avail. Those guys are good at giving excuses. My experience was a sad one but wish you luck as you visit them.
[color=#990000]
WHY YOU SEF DEY PURSUE "NONSENSE"?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by adepink(f): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
fpeter:

ZONE 5 BUT NA WAR!!!
Pz do u know the specific address in zone 5? And is it only 1 office in abuja? Tnx
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by odzey(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please, I would like to know where I can register for it in Ibadan. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
up NEPA !!!!
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by lumeneng22: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
You dont have voters card? What do u need national id for?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op you must be kidding to think you can do your national I.d today and get it this year...

I've done my own since last six month, I even have the print out copy(I would have snapped it and upload it for you to see but I'm @work)

According to them they want to make the card multipurpose that's what's causing the delay.......and they are still registering people..

@op you can't even get it in the next 6month
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
zube01: two passports..LG identification letter..15 thousand naira at most..somebody with international passport that will shortee u!...nd prayers!...

Are you sure? I did mine at Alausa late last year and it was free.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by hayordele1: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Bossforeva: How you doing people, am tryna get a national I.d Card. Will be hitting on the National I.d Office by wednesday, what do you think they will require from me, to validate the process. Help! Cox i really need that card b4 Nov 24th and i dn't wanna get into a mess.

Money is not involve,just go there with ur certificate of birth,they wil snap u with there own camera,bt incase of necessity,u can tak ur passport along..datz all,i dn do mine,na only certificate of birth i take along(IN AKURE)
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
T.TOPSON:
Pls someone shd give d address of their offices in Lag. I really need d i.d

Their Lagos office that I know of is between Lagos State Secretariat and Shoprite Ikeja. National Identity Management Card
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
pls where exactly is there office in kaduna?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Immatex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
The so called 'New National Identity Card' is worthless most times as it only gets selective reception from legal establishments like courts, police stations, banks, companies etc. Each successive adminstration has continued to make fool of the citizens by embarking on Identification projects unending. I even here the president has ordered the commencement of another suchlike 'white elephant' project in Identifing citizens even the current-on-going project of the National Identity Management Commission project has not began issusing the permanent electronic readable cards as promised over a year ago. I had mine issued since Febuary, till date the permanent cards have not been released and I have experienced many rejection from legal institutions on account of the near worthless paper (temporary) card. So if anyone has got something important needing legal identification, driver's license and international passports should be the preferred options as this country has never had a functional national ID card nor an identity database of it citizens. Worst still, there's no hope in sight in that respect.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :
tanx. But at which junction along aba road?

I think before Presidential bus stop or so
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 14, 2013
T.TOPSON:
Pls someone shd give d address of their offices in Lag. I really need d i.d
google thier website. U'll see the list there.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Ene101: I don't think you can get the ID this year.I did mine in April and uptil now the bargers keep telling me it is not ready. Smh
tis not my portion!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: What matters is the number, not the card. The NUMBER is your identity. The card is just a piece of paper. However, the card will be given to all who have the NUMBER sometime next year. But remember, the NUMBER is your identity.
wh NUMBER?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2013
kelvin1191: Just log on to www.ninenroll.gov.ng then fill the form you will see there(ur bio data). It comprises of 11 stages. Then print the final one which contains a bar code and take it to their office. @ the office, they will scan it with a bar code reader to extract ur data then take ur 10 finger prints, capture u image then u will present any of the following 4 identification: old national id card, driving licence, intl. Passport, birth certificate/age declearation, local govt of origin cert. Nepa bill, ATM card or schl. Id. Dats all. Its free! Or you go to their office to collect the form & fill manually but the first process is quicker.
link nt goin
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2013
lumeneng22: You dont have voters card? What do u need national id for?
i've nt bn interested in voting.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Donmic1(m): 4:39am On Nov 14, 2013
all u hv 2 do is visit any NINC(NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER COMMISSION).REQUIREMENTS ARE:ONE PASSPORT,LETTER OF I.D,ORIGINAL BIRTH CERT AND U R GOOD 2 GO.NO MONEY REQUIRED.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmmm............
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by dynb: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] BRAVO MY PHEFUL! Am wit ma new national i.d card o,jst go to dere head quarta to collect urs immediately,d new 1 is nt card,bt dae wil gve u 2 slip .one 4 tracking i.d nd oda 4 nimc numba... Is free o
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by sweetuju(f): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Ammanda :
Pls where exactly is there office in port harcourt?
NIMC is opposite NDDC office in aba rd by GRA bus stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Some Old Photos From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.