Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Blackrevolution: And What Does Chris Rock; Have To Say About Racism In America!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrevolution: And What Does Chris Rock; Have To Say About Racism In America!! (436 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Why Doesn't Aso Rock Have A Shrine / Blackrevolution: And What Does Chris Rock; Have To Say About Racism In America!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackrevolution: And What Does Chris Rock; Have To Say About Racism In America!! by BlackRevolution(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Firstly, Join the group "Black Revolution" and get more accustomed to black consciousness.
http://m./149735971850787?refid=48

Here goes Chris Rock:
I will give you an example of how race affects my life. I live in a place called Alpine, New Jersey. Live in Alpine, New Jersey, right? My house costs millions of dollars.
[some whistles and cheers from the audience]
Don’t hate the player, hate the game. In my neighborhood, there are four black people. Hundreds of houses, four black people. Who are these black people? Well, there’s me, Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z and Eddie Murphy.
Only black people in the whole neighborhood. So let’s break it down, let’s break it down: me, I’m a decent comedian. I’m a’ight. [applause]
Mary J. Blige, one of the greatest R&B singers to ever walk the Earth. Jay-Z, one of the greatest rappers to ever live. Eddie Murphy, one of the funniest actors to ever, ever do it. Do you know what the white man who lives next door to me does for a living?
He’s a fucking dentist!
He ain’t the best dentist in the world…he ain’t going to the dental hall of fame…he don’t get plaques for getting rid of plaque. He’s just a yank-your-tooth-out dentist.
See, the black man gotta fly to get to somethin’ the white man can walk to.”
~Chris Rock

Well, America in a nutshell

“The black man gotta fly to get somethin’ the white man can walk to

(1) (Reply)

Baraje Resigns As Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) Chairman / EFCC Arrests Gov. Sule Lamido’s Sonsover N10 Billion Money Launderingfraud / APGA Billboard Causes Accreditation Delay At Polling Unit At Aguleri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.