Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy (742 Views)

Amazing!!!!! Nigerian Youngsters Dominate Chelsea Team / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by PurpleHouse(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Expert in youth football coaching Fennessy Harty Thomas who has worked with Chelsea Soccer School and Celtic Football Club has described the victorious Nigerian Golden Eaglets as the hottest commodities on the
radar of most top clubs in Europe now.
Fennessy that is expected to resume in
Nigeria in couple of days with a soccer
school in Ibadan, Frenage Academy
disclosed this while reacting on the
superlative form of the Eaglets at the
recently concluded FIFA under-17 World Cup hosted by United Arab Emirates from his Scotland base. The coach that well influential among clubs scouts in Europe said Nigerian young players have always being on high demand in Europe but the recent Eaglets’ exploits
have further made them more of an
hotcake. “On knowing that I’m going to Africa, many top clubs have contacted me to help them scout for good talented Nigerian footballers, and that was why I’m more eager now to resume at Frenage. “Nigeria commands very high pedigree in youths’ soccer talents and the world is becoming to recognize it more now with its best record in FIFA cadet tourney. It’s my delight to come and work with Nigerian youths and experience the endowment”, the British youth coach noted.
Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by PurpleHouse(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013

Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by striker9(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lovely!
Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by Okwyjesus(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Good to know.
Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by lexyman(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2013
" I know say those boys go move market "speaking in my mothers language...lol
Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by lexyman(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2013
" I know say those boys go move market "
Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by Danhumprey: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2013
I hope they won't just come and scout for them with the hope of giving them a contract to play,only for them to be warming the bench! Let them endeavour to develop their talents more.
Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by nerodenero: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Making history by scoring 26 goals in a Youth tournament " no be yams". Eaglets rocks!!!
Re: Golden Eaglets Have Made Nigerian youngsters Hot In Europe - Fennessy by Dannylux: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Success begets success

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: What Ozil Was Doing Before Kickoff Against United / Best Strikers In The World 2013 - A List Of Top Ten Strikers / Why We Didn’t Push For Iheanacho – Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.