Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted (3907 Views)

OMITTED TRUTH/DEBUNKING Lies...Nigeria States And What They Produce / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Presidential Summit On MDG: Peter Obi The Rallying Point (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
After about eight years in Anambra Government House as the emperor ruling over all the tiers and whatever cash the State can muster, he has become a financial power, one to be reckoned with.
More discoveries of the investments he has cleverly made for the future of his 'children' are beginning to surface. He is indeed very rich and being a governor for him has been so rewarding. There are new reports INEC is being wooed to alter the results in favour of his stooge to the tune of tens of billion of naira. That gives a rough idea of what was stolen that must be 'protected' at all cost.

Before Forbes add him to the prestigious billionaire list, I think it has to wait till Anambra State recovers its $3Billion. I don't know how long it will take but it will begin next year, the State needs its money back to attend to the overwhelming infrastructural deficits.
I hope the next administration will be courageous enough to pursue and recover all.
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by FreeGlobe(f): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
what do you expect, No local govt, councilorship elections x8 years, No payment of minimum way, increase in school by over 100%, state IGR remained at 600 million x8 years, no employment x8 years, no development, no infrastructure, no urbanization, massive loans from Islamic bank etc. Anambra money must be cooling off somewhere then in billions of dollars! Dude is richer than dangote

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Urchins on the loose
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by LoveDecay(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe: what do you expect, No local govt, councilorship elections x8 years, No payment of minimum way, increase in school by over 100%, state IGR remained at 600 million x8 years, no employment x8 years, no development, no infrastructure, no urbanization, massive loans from Islamic bank etc. Anambra money must be cooling off somewhere then in billions of dollars! Dude is richer than dangote

Hello, is the yaba... yes , pls send ur boys, we just lost another one !

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by FreeGlobe(f): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Love_Decay:

Hello, is the yaba... yes , pls send ur boys, we just lost another one !
if you don't know their are some Nigerians richer than dangote then you need to visit yaba left yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by LoveDecay(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
if you don't know their are some Nigerians richer than dangote then you need to visit yaba left yourself.

Yeah, that's why they call them thieves ... only thieves and criminals hide their wealth. Like Obi, your stylishly hyping - he's a thief.

That's why he's not on forbes , nobody knows where the money is coming from.... you need to have a portfolio that balances in the billions to be called a billionaire... most of your "billionaire's" dont have descent investments that return 20 million dollars in a yr, not to speak of 3billion dollars in 8 yrs selling dreams....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by AustineE1: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2013
...this APC attack dogs will do anything just to tarnish the name of the best governor Anambra ever had,a governor that has brought unprecedented development to Anambra,even Ngige before now testified that he appreciates the level of industrializatn Peter Obi has brought to Anambra...He is about the only governor that his state is nt indebted,he is a guru in economic management,less i forget,he was a chairman of several blue chip companies before ever becoming a governor!in some quarters those days,he was regarded the youngest richest Igbo man.Ngige and his cohorts in dirty politics should discuss issues and stop all this their Yoruba parapo dirty propaganda.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2013
If you are from Delta, also cry for your State. I have some tips on how rich Uduaghan has become. Although he is not as smart as Obi who seems to have more expert knowledge on how to wire money to foreign account using named commercial institutions.
The good thing is that most of the wiring were intercepted, adequate info gathered on the source by some patriotic men/women. So, in the coming months and years he will be explaining to us why such sums had to leave Anambra and for what purpose. I am hoping the men he used as surrogate in those wiring will talk. Most of those men we know, do not have that kind of money. One was a simple contractor before now but since his friendship with Obi blossomed, he has formed a habit of wiring about $150m on the average yearly to certain accounts in Europe.
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Another good thing is that Anambra has a very good opportunity to show Obi the way out.
The reason is simple: he could have put the election beyond any other candidate had he been honest with his financial dealings and the development of State. His popularity would have been such that if he had presented a Goat for his continuity agenda the goat could still be voted.
But now his defeat on Saturday has been 'sealed and delivered' in the minds of Anambrarians especially those aware of his deceits.
The INEC boss for the State does not come across as someone that will yield to those really 'tempting' offers. The Prof is insisting on fair election, the outcome on Sunday will tell!
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by FreeGlobe(f): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2013
^
very thoughtful, Peter Obi's only hope right now is rigging and he must be stopped like he was stopped during the senatorial election
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Even the Funds released for the Flood relieve including donations were cornered, uptill this moment the spending of that money running into billions cannot be accounted.
His category of Billionaire thrives on wickedness
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by kingbang: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cuche: The patient Yaba Left missed!!
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lol . The Probe begins....in few months
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kingbang and Co. Try and save whatever you may have been paid from ur tax collector Job. You are soon going to be out of job.

Why does it irritate your group so much when we say massive looting took place in Anambra under your Master?
You always call Yaba left instead of objective countering of issues, do u really know where Yaba is situated?
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by owobokiri(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
I am just perturbed by his dirty nature. . Obi is a dirty man naturally. You just have to go to a place like Onitsha to appreciate how dirty this man is
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by FreeGlobe(f): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
owobokiri: I am just perturbed by his dirty nature. . Obi is a dirty man naturally. You just have to go to a place like Onitsha to appreciate how dirty this man is
very apt. You captured my thoughts exactly. Just look at Awka, how can a governor be comfortable coming in/going out and receiving visitors in a dirty, dusty and disorganized state capital as Awka. Even the road to his office is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by AustineE1: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
....no need crying when the head is already off!No amount of propaganda against his excellency gov.Peter Obi,can change the opinion of the ordinary Anambra man in the street,with many life changing projects on ground,APGA will walk straight to victory,you talked about Akwa being unlike a state capital and i ask,what did Ngige do during his time as governor to improve the state capital?who is deciving who?Peter Obi is a colossus,how i wish he cld still steer the ship of governance for another 4yrs but with Obiano the APGAs candidate such greatness can still be achieved!we must give Obiano the neccessary support for fairness sake,since its the turn of Anambra North to govern the state!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Austine.E:
....no need crying when the head is already off!No amount of propaganda against his excellency gov.Peter Obi,can change the opinion of the ordinary Anambra man in the street,with many life changing projects on ground,APGA will walk straight to victory,you talked about Akwa being unlike a state capital and i ask,what did Ngige do during his time as governor to improve the state capital?who is deciving who?Peter Obi is a colossus,how i wish he cld still steer the ship of governance for another 4yrs but with Obiano the APGAs candidate such greatness can still be achieved!we must give Obiano the neccessary support for fairness sake,since its the turn of Anambra North to govern the state!!!
keep dreaming and peddling lies, if you are not from Anambra you not will appreciate the level of hatred the people have for the thief Peter obi. Can you point anything tangible he did in 8 yrs? When will you realize your cheap lies have expired? well, wait till Saturday.
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by chino11(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
November 16th will come and go so that Ngige's supporters could return to normalcy. Awka and Onitsha is presently alot organized, neater with good network of roads. The only snag I have always seen in Awka is the bad portion of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu expressway which to my own knowledge is presently under construction. They started the reconstruction with Onitsha Head bridge-Upper Iweka-Nkpor into 8 lanes with a flyover.

Obi remains the best thing to happen to Anambra. He plans well in advance every project he wants to execute.

Anambra adigo nma..

Vote APGA..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Chino my friend
The only thing you see as a slight:
Enugu-Onitsha xpress. Na wa for this your sight, I salute your blinding loyalty
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2013
I don't need Nov 16 to know that Obi /Obiano is on their way out. But just for confirmation, come Saturday.
@Chino have you heard of Nwoye? The guy's campaign is giving lethal damage to your Master's ambition
The last grip of APGA is the belated LGA election, I doubt if other political parties will trust APGA/ANSEC for fair election, Courts...
The Billionaire will be probed!
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2013
FreeGlobe: what do you expect, No local govt, councilorship elections x8 years, No payment of minimum way, increase in school by over 100%, state IGR remained at 600 million x8 years, no employment x8 years, no development, no infrastructure, no urbanization, massive loans from Islamic bank etc. Anambra money must be cooling off somewhere then in billions of dollars! Dude is richer than dangote

Dude, u can lie
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Cuche: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don't know where the idea of a collaboration between PDP and APGA is coming from.
Mr Peter Obi knows that Mr Nwoye, though,
respectful, is quite tough and resolute and
will never, I repeat, Never! provide him cover
for his loot. Instead of Nwoye providing that
cover he will prefer to recover the money and
be a Billionaire in dollars himself .

It won't work, most politicians/people in Anambra are angry with Obi the reasons are obvious. His style of Playing God (If not for this election Chief Victor Umeh would have been thrown to the dustbin where he will be grumbling ) and his penchant for deceit (exemplified by his altitude that there was no money for mega projects like the Independent Power Plant for the State. No money to pay minimum wage, bursary and scholarship for Students )
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Fordejazz(m): 3:24am On Sep 28, 2022
I am just wondering where all these mudslingers that were hired by failed politicians to attack Peter Obi are currently, with what is trending in the political space about Peter Obi. Are they doing their time at yabaleft or maybe have become obedient? ���
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Wisetrue99: 3:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Cuche:

There are new reports INEC is being wooed to alter the results in favour of his stooge to the tune of tens of billion of naira. That gives a rough idea of what was stolen that must be 'protected' at all cost.
grin grin grin you have a very poor reading writing habit grin

When or if you ever decide to write about Tinubu, you might want to consider using your dialect grin grin grin

Or don't you want to recover the monies from the bullion vans Why did Forbes omit Tinubu's name His families are everywhere looting the country as if tomorrow no dey

He even claimed that he is richer than a state!

I don't want to talk about Atiku cause Forbes also forgot him grin grin got the guide grin grin

The person paying you might also be equally daft not to realise that he is wasting money grin grin

Phew grin na wa!
Re: Peter Obi: The Billionaire Forbes Omitted by Winnersunited: 3:32am On Sep 28, 2022
owobokiri:
I am just perturbed by his dirty nature. . Obi is a dirty man naturally. You just have to go to a place like Onitsha to appreciate how dirty this man is
You are not making any sense.

(1) (Reply)

6 Million Nigerians Living In Benin Republic? / GEJ's New Nigeria: NRC Lures Elites To The Tracks With New-look Trains (Pic) / Rivers Politics: Nyesom Wike Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.