Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Secret - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret (791 Views)

Exposed!!! The Secret Agony Davido's Father, Deji Adeleke Is Battling / Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? / The Secret Behind The Number 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret by hilario8898(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
THE SECRET

A year ago, my life had collapsed around me, I had worked myself into exhaustion, my father died suddenly, and my relationships were in turmoil, little did I know at the time, out of my greatest despair was to come the greatest gift. Opening a book from my daughter with a note on it that said it would HELP ME….
I have been giving a great secret, I began tracing this secret back through history. I couldn’t believe all the people who knew this, they were the greatest people in history- PLATO, SHAKESPHERE, NEWTON, HUGO, BEETHOVEN, LINCOLN, EMERSON, EDISON,EINSTEIN….
All I wanted to do was share this secret with the world, I began searching for people alive today who knew the secret, one by one they began to emerge.
Bob proctor (philosopher) – You know this secret gives you everything you want, HAPPINESS, HEALTH and WEALTH.
Dr Joe Vitalie (Metaphysician) - You can have, do or be anything you want.
JOHN ASSARAF (Entrepreneur) – We can have whatever it is that we choose, I don’t care how big it is.
Lora Langemeire (Financial Strategist) – What kind of house do you want to live in? Do you want to be a millionaire? What kind of a business do you want to have?
Marie Diamond (FENG SHUI Consultant) – Do you want more success? What do you really want?
Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith (Visionary) – I have seen many miracles take place in people’s life, financial miracles, miracles of healing, mental healing, healing in relationships.
Jack Canfield (Author) – All of this happen because of knowing how to apply the secret.
THE SECRET IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THAT HAS BEEN, ALL THAT IS AND ALL THAT WILL EVER BE – Ralph Emerson (1803-1882)
You’ve probably been sitting there wondering what is this secret , I’ll tell you how I have come to understand it, we all work with one infinite power, we all guide ourselves by exactly the same laws. The natural laws of the universe are so precise that we don’t even have any difficulty building space ships, we send people to the moon and we can time the landing with the precision of a fraction of a second. I don’t care if you’re in India, Australia, New zealand, London, Nigeria, Ghana, or New York. We are all working with one power, one law – ATTRACTION.
THE SECRET IS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
Everything that is coming into your life, you are attracting into your life, and it is attracted to you by virtues of the images that you’re holding in your mind, it’s what you’re thinking, whatever that is going on in your mind, you are attracting it to you. Wise people have always known that, you can go back to the ancient Babylonians, they’ve always known this, it’s a more select group of people, why do you think that one percent of a population earns about 96% of all the money that’s been made , you think that’s an accident, ITS NOT AN ACCIDENT, it’s designed that way, they understand the secret, and you are being introduced to this secret.
UNDERSTANDING ATTRACTION:
Think of yourself as a magnet, and you know a metal would attract to you. Simply put, the law of attraction says that LIKE attracts LIKE, but we’re really talking at a level of thought. Our job as human is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want, make it absolute clear in our minds what we want and from that we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the universe and that’s the law of Attraction, you become what you think about most but you also attract what you think about most. If you see it in your mind, you’re going to hold it in your hands, and that principle can be summed up in three simple words – THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS. What most people don’t understand is that a thought has a frequency, we can measure a thought, so if you’re just thinking that thought over and over again or if you’re imagining in you’re mind, like having that brand new car, having the money that you need, building that company, finding your soul mate. If you imagine what that looks like, you’re admitting that frequency on a consistent basis. Thoughts are sending out that magnetic signal that is drawing the parallel back to you. If you see yourself living in abundance and you will attract it, it always works, it works every time with every person.
Here is the problem, most people are thinking about what they don’t want and wondering why it shows up over and over again. The law of attraction doesn’t care if you perceive something to be good or bad, whether you want it or you don’t want it. It is responding to your thought, so if you’re sitting there looking at a mountain of debt and feeling terrible about it, that’s the signal you’re putting out to the universe, that’s what you’re going to get more of.
So when you’re looking at that thing you want and you are saying yes to it, you’re activating a thought and the law of attraction is responding to that thought and bringing you things that match that. But when you’re looking at things that you do not want and you shout no at it, you’re actually not pushing it away, instead you’re activating the very thought of what you do not want, and the law of attraction is lining those things up for you also.
This is a universe that is based upon attraction, everything is about attraction. The law of attraction is always working whether you believe it or understand it or not, it’s always working. You might be thinking of the past, present or the future, but whether you’re remembering or observing or imagining, still in that process you are activating thought, and the law of attraction which is the most powerful law in the universe is responding to your thought.
Thanks for reading , hope you’ve been enlightened!
You can know more about the law of attraction from www. Thesecret.tv

(1) (Reply)

Childless Women Who Got HIV While Seeking For Children / Please Advice. Home Coming / Man Attempt To Please His Wife In Bed Nearly Kills Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.