Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,985 members, 7,863,510 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are (943 Views)

Just Got An Interview Invitation From 3consulting Limited. How Real Are They / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Daewoo Nigeria Limited, How Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are by billtommy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
This is the message I got from them via text message and email.

Thanks for your application.

Kindly come for an interview at Richbrands limited, 5, Pade Odanye Street, Harmony Estate, Adeniyi jones Ikeja on tuesday by 4pm prompt.

All the best.
--
Niyikaka
Richbrands Group
Re: Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are by Osisinakpo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
billtommy: This is the message I got from them via text message and email.

Thanks for your application.

Kindly come for an interview at Richbrands limited, 5, Pade Odanye Street, Harmony Estate, Adeniyi jones Ikeja on tuesday by 4pm prompt.

All the best.
--
Niyikaka
Richbrands Group

You can give it a trial, but be careful, don't pay any dine, act smart and be proactive, listen to them and be prayerful. God bless you
Re: Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are by Gosj01(m): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2013
i also got d same msg
Re: Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are by billtommy(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Are you going? Av u been able to find out what they are into? Cos I can't even remenber if I applied and what I applied for.
Re: Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are by Gosj01(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2013
not sure if i will. i googled it and found out they are ino electric supplies.....looking out for an electronic hawker! ...... i guess?
Re: Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are by Gosj01(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2013
not sure if i will. i googled it and found out they are into electric supplies.....looking out for an electronic hawker! ...... i guess?

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed For Immediate Recruitment / Apply For A Part Time Job That Can Earn You N25k Per Day / Alert!alert!alert! Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.